Dashan Das's Followers

But do explain why you need a breakaway group that chooses to use the Gurbani! Is the actual sikh religion set by Guru Nanak Ji not catering for your needs?

159735[/snapback]

Care to answer Miss kaur? :wub:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'seva'???  grin.gif lol

this unlawful act did not deter the movement and from what i have read and seen it's evident in all four corners of the world.

now ur comments will be....'the people have been brainwashed' etc etc. we've heard all that b4, (yawn). there must be truth and contentment within the movement for people from all walks of life inc sikh, hindu, muslim, christian, black , white, brown to be following it.

so one could state that these 20/30 years in prison was for what...short term havoc? there mustbe positivity within the movement for it to continue almot 20years on from the 'sewa'!! (lol)

159989[/snapback]

I'm certain if anybody else chooses to disrespect the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, they will meet with the same fate!

• 2 weeks later...
'Das Kirpa' You join this forum, after the creation of this thread questioning your 'guru'. How credible do you think you sound when you join a Sikh forum,  in a rude tone, asking others to keep quite. I'm not sure whether you are familiar with the concept of a 'discussion board'. It seems like you seemed to miss that part, and unless you have anything valueble to add, I suggest you stay out of this discussion :lol:

You have again and again been asked if you claim Darshan Das to be the incarnate of Guru Nanak, and whether he has ever critisized our Tenth Master. I do not care what is shown on 'Aastha Tv' since you have failed to respond to the above claim. Unless you can deny that such a remark (about our Gurus) has ever been made, Whatever is said on 'Aastha TV' is completly irrelevant (Out of curisity, isn't this the 'Asthaa TV' that coincidentially started with their yoga classes at the exact same time as most radio stations do Hukamnamey di Katha? Sounds suspicious....)

Bhull Chukk Maaf

159883[/snapback]

'Das Kirpa' You join this forum, after the creation of this thread questioning your 'guru'. How credible do you think you sound when you join a Sikh forum,  in a rude tone, asking others to keep quite. I'm not sure whether you are familiar with the concept of a 'discussion board'. It seems like you seemed to miss that part, and unless you have anything valueble to add, I suggest you stay out of this discussion :lol:

You have again and again been asked if you claim Darshan Das to be the incarnate of Guru Nanak, and whether he has ever critisized our Tenth Master. I do not care what is shown on 'Aastha Tv' since you have failed to respond to the above claim. Unless you can deny that such a remark (about our Gurus) has ever been made, Whatever is said on 'Aastha TV' is completly irrelevant (Out of curisity, isn't this the 'Asthaa TV' that coincidentially started with their yoga classes at the exact same time as most radio stations do Hukamnamey di Katha? Sounds suspicious....)

Bhull Chukk Maaf

159883[/snapback]

161562[/snapback]

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhana Sarbat Da Bala,

To all my brothers who have poured out their hearts into this thread.

I am disappointed with my good brother singh_comradz as we have meet before and spoke about the same things, as you all know I don’t live in the Uk, so even this news takes its time to travel to me, but my dear brother singh_comradz you could have emailed me and told me you wished to discuss the teachings and misinterpretations that led to the death of our beloved Lord Maharaz Darshan Das Ji, and in response to my dear brother Lion(LK)King question which he asked my younger brother Das Kirpa, above the answer is YES, we truly believe Maharaz Darshan Das Ji was a reincarnation of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, as it is told in Bha Ballas Sakkhi, and also the same divine power that was Krishna, Ram, Ali, Jesus and also Guru Gobind Dev Ji. Yes I know you all probably think I have lost the plot, but this is the truth either you can accept it or ignore it, and if you all come back to argue about this with me, that’s fine as I will think you could not even be bothered to read what else I have to say.

The reason why He was shot was quite simply that he took a stand against Khalistan, as He said:” if my beloved Lord Guru Gobind Dev Ji did not create this nation then who are we but mere mortal men to do this in His name”. He did not say anything wrong against the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as he held it in the highest respect as He did with all scriptures of all faiths, and this is even practiced today, as we have Akhand Paths on our special days, and also celebrate every faiths special day, may that be Easter, Eid, Janam Namshtav or Viaskhi. Even I respect the two young Sikhs who came to pay my Lord Maharaz Darshan Das Ji a visit on the night of November 11th, as this was there destiny to do this, sadly this will not be reflected in history, just as the names of the soldiers who whipped our Lord Jesus Christ are no longer known, as they say its in not the name of the assassin that is remembered with respect but of the one who was assassinated, so they have done a great service to us, as they have immortalized my Lord Maharaz Darshan Das Ji, and for this I cant thank them enough.

We believe in unity on all levels as all men are created equal, we have a sangat that spans all four corners of the globe and represents people of all walks of life and faiths, as we are not here to convert anyone from their own belief or to impose our own faith on them but we want to help people practice what they believe in, and respect humanity as this is the foundation of being a true sevak of any faith. We can all sit here and preach to each other and compare how we are better etc, but how many of us stick to and practice what we believe in everyday and aspects of our lives, i.e. the simple things like being honest even to the point of ‘if I lose my head over what I know is true than so be it’ or simply helping others or doing good for a complete stranger, like helping a old woman cross the street, or giving a lift to a stranger, and most importantly expecting nothing in return. We can do all these things for our loved ones as they are dear to us, but how many of you will say: ’Yes, I try and do something good for someone else everyday of my life, and to be humble and honest.’ I would be surprised if there was even one of us here to say that.

The saddest thing is why you think or believe we are Sikhs, or Maharaz Darshan Das Ji or even Hazur Tarlochan Das Ji has ever said they were a Sikh? We are simply a Das, a servant of humanity. Please do not get us confused as we are not here to say we are right or your are wrong, but we all walk the same path to Gods true Sachkand. However we all take our own journey in reaching it.

Even our dearly beloved Guru Nanak Dev Ji said He has come for everyone just as did His Holiness Jesus Christ, as they came to deliver a simple message of peace, love , unity, humanity and most importantly One God (Ek Onkar). It’s a shame how us weak people forget this simple message and we all think we know better and build great Churches, Mandirs, Mosques or Gurdwara, and we begin to preach what we think is right, and forget what we should be teaching. Even if in some places the true word of the Lord Almighty is taught the moment we leave such places of worship everything we learned pours out of our ears, as we got lost in the false world of Maya, falsehood, pretence, lies and temptations.

Well for now I have said more than enough and I am sure after I return from my long weekend there will be more than a handful of response that will be directed at me, so if you don’t hear from me until Monday or even Tuesday at the latest don’t worry as just to busy to come back to you.

I wish you all well and until the next time

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhana Sarbat Da Bala.

Time for some disection pray.gif

I am disappointed with my good brother singh_comradz as we have meet before and spoke about the same things, as you all know I don’t live in the Uk, so even this news takes its time to travel to me, but my dear brother singh_comradz you could have emailed me and told me you wished to discuss the teachings and misinterpretations that led to the death of our beloved Lord Maharaz Darshan Das Ji, and in response to my dear brother Lion(LK)King question which he asked my younger brother Das Kirpa, above the answer is YES, we truly believe Maharaz Darshan Das Ji was a reincarnation of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, as it is told in Bha Ballas Sakkhi, and also the same divine power that was Krishna, Ram, Ali, Jesus and also Guru Gobind Dev Ji. Yes I know you all probably think I have lost the plot, but this is the truth either you can accept it or ignore it, and if you all come back to argue about this with me, that’s fine as I will think you could not even be bothered to read what else I have to say.

The reason why He was shot was quite simply that he took a stand against Khalistan, as He said:” if my beloved Lord Guru Gobind Dev Ji did not create this nation then who are we but mere mortal men to do this in His name”. He did not say anything wrong against the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as he held it in the highest respect as He did with all scriptures of all faiths, and this is even practiced today, as we have Akhand Paths on our special days, and also celebrate every faiths special day, may that be Easter, Eid, Janam Namshtav or Viaskhi. Even I respect the two young Sikhs who came to pay my Lord Maharaz Darshan Das Ji a visit on the night of November 11th, as this was there destiny to do this, sadly this will not be reflected in history, just as the names of the soldiers who whipped our Lord Jesus Christ are no longer known, as they say its in not the name of the assassin that is remembered with respect but of the one who was assassinated, so they have done a great service to us, as they have immortalized my Lord Maharaz Darshan Das Ji, and for this I cant thank them enough.

You have speaken much about Guru Gobind Singh ji, however you have competly failed to mentined the massacre, carnage, atrocities of Sikh in India during the 1980's. Sikh at the time did not run around crying 'Khalistan Khalistan' just because it gave them a 'kick', or they 'enjoyed doign it'. Most of those who did run around crying that had to suffer for it. They went to jail. Were tortured. The reason they did it was because they could not stand the amount of oppression against Sikhs since independence. You talk a lot about Darshan Das being an incarnation of the Gurus, yet he failed miserably to raise his voice. How can he reflect Guru Nanak Dev Ji? Guru Nanak Dev Ji, called the ruler at the time Babar, 'Zabar', tyranny. Where was this Darshan Das, when hudnreds of thousands Sikhs in India were being looted, tortured, Sikh women raped, sexually harrassed. Where was your Darshan Das? Was he sleeping? Was Darshan Das crying out against the Government in the oppression?

We believe in unity on all levels as all men are created equal, we have a sangat that spans all four corners of the globe and represents people of all walks of life and faiths, as we are not here to convert anyone from their own belief or to impose our own faith on them but we want to help people practice what they believe in, and respect humanity as this is the foundation of being a true sevak of any faith. We can all sit here and preach to each other and compare how we are better etc, but how many of us stick to and practice what we believe in everyday and aspects of our lives, i.e. the simple things like being honest even to the point of ‘if I lose my head over what I know is true than so be it’ or simply helping others or doing good for a complete stranger, like helping a old woman cross the street, or giving a lift to a stranger, and most importantly expecting nothing in return. We can do all these things for our loved ones as they are dear to us, but how many of you will say: ’Yes, I try and do something good for someone else everyday of my life, and to be humble and honest.’ I would be surprised if there was even one of us here to say that.

The saddest thing is why you think or believe we are Sikhs, or Maharaz Darshan Das Ji or even Hazur Tarlochan Das Ji has ever said they were a Sikh? We are simply a Das, a servant of humanity. Please do not get us confused as we are not here to say we are right or your are wrong, but we all walk the same path to Gods true Sachkand. However we all take our own journey in reaching it.

Even our dearly beloved Guru Nanak Dev Ji said He has come for everyone just as did His Holiness Jesus Christ, as they came to deliver a simple message of peace, love , unity, humanity and most importantly One God (Ek Onkar). It’s a shame how us weak people forget this simple message and we all think we know better and build great Churches, Mandirs, Mosques or Gurdwara, and we begin to preach what we think is right, and forget what we should be teaching. Even if in some places the true word of the Lord Almighty is taught the moment we leave such places of worship everything we learned pours out of our ears, as we got lost in the false world of Maya, falsehood, pretence, lies and temptations.

Well for now I have said more than enough and I am sure after I return from my long weekend there will be more than a handful of response that will be directed at me, so if you don’t hear from me until Monday or even Tuesday at the latest don’t worry as just to busy to come back to you.

Guru Satgur ka jo Sikh akhay

A das, slave, servant of the Guru IS A SIKH, but you have resorted to following a apostle, instead of following the true Guru.

hir so hIrw Cwif kY krih Awn kI Aws ]

har so heeraa shhaadd kai karehi aan kee aas ||

Forsaking the Diamond of the Lord, the mortals put their hopes in another.

qy nr dojk jwihgy siq BwKY rivdws ]242]

thae nar dhojak jaahigae sath bhaakhai ravidhaas ||242||

Those people shall go to hell; Ravi Daas speaks the Truth. ||242||

d_oh.gif

ok sorry i cudnt help my self but i think everyone wud agree when i say... darshan daas can kiss my <admin-profanity filter activated> (it rhymes in an american accent) tongue.gif

161605[/snapback]

Darshu would more than likely have taken you up on that offer if he was still around. LOL.gif

ok sorry i cudnt help my self but i think everyone wud agree when i say... darshan daas can kiss my <admin-profanity filter activated> (it rhymes in an american accent) tongue.gif

161605[/snapback]

khalsa fateh

i think by posting views like that ure puttin das lali off this discussion and i realy want to see his reply to lion kings post.

vjkk vjkf

Bhull Chukk Maaf

159883[/snapback]

161562[/snapback]

161582[/snapback]

huh i met you?! :@

which life time was that ji? :wub: @

AMDw AwgU jy QIAY ikau pwDru jwxY ]

a(n)dhhaa aagoo jae thheeai kio paadhhar jaanai ||

If a blind man is made the leader, how will he know the way?

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Raag Soohee

d_oh.gif

YES, we truly believe Maharaz Darshan Das Ji was a reincarnation of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, as it is told in Bha Ballas Sakkhi, and also the same divine power that was Krishna, Ram, Ali, Jesus and also Guru Gobind Dev Ji. Yes I know you all probably think I have lost the plot, but this is the truth

161582[/snapback]

LMAO :lol: :@

I find that hilarious, how can such cretins begin to believe such tripe!

Hmmm, perhaps i to am a 'reincarnation' Of Guruji! rolleyes.gif