Shaheedi 400

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rapping ain't too bad but some people in reference to ip album 2 were complaining that the rap lyrics were too militant....

i.e sumit like going to an airport in india with a shooter..

155247[/snapback]

So what if they were violent ? Big deal its al bout fighting 4 the freedom of our Faith stop trying 2 dampen our spirits by complaining about rappin and violent lyrics this is reality Immortal & Co r expressin reality if u cant take dat dont listen 2 the albums @ least appreciate thier seva.......... The Track sonuds great regardless of wether the background muzic is 4rm las yrs album a great job!!!!! :TH: Keep the new album ''militant'' tru and keep it real as u do always Respect 2 Immortal :lol:

155603[/snapback]

who rattled your cage????

militant is wat its all about  lol

I disagree. One way to discredit the Sikh Human Rights movement is to claim it is tainted with extremists who threaten violence. Rapping about taking guns into airports (to do what? Kill people? Hijack planes?) just distracts credibility and gives the enemies a stick to do that with. It is possible to make chaardhi kaala music without that kind of negative strand that satisfies ego boosting but makes the Sikh struggle as one associated with terrorist actions and like an Al-Qaeda movement. The one thing the Sikh Human Rights movement can be attacked with is things like this, the kind of thing you would expect Muslim extremists to be rapping about.

I am really saddened that some people don't realise this and think it is all a big joke.

155479[/snapback]

To be honest people like me dont care about ur views guns should be taken in 2 airports 2 sort out the 1's that oppress us WE DONT KILL INNOCENTCS SO DONT LINK US WITH AL QAEDA ,,u talkin like as if we in a non violent struggle we have been instructed by the Gurus 2 use Shashtar when all means fail and they have so dont go round linkin us wid them muslims and stuff like dat violence no matter what will occur no 1 gives u freedom u have 2 fight 4 it

155604[/snapback]

yeh but violence doesn't mean going on rampages killing innocents, Sikhi doesn't condone that....

and nor did chardi kalla singhs such as Sant Jarnail Singh or Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Manochal...

Guest militant singh
militant is wat its all about  lol

I disagree. One way to discredit the Sikh Human Rights movement is to claim it is tainted with extremists who threaten violence. Rapping about taking guns into airports (to do what? Kill people? Hijack planes?) just distracts credibility and gives the enemies a stick to do that with. It is possible to make chaardhi kaala music without that kind of negative strand that satisfies ego boosting but makes the Sikh struggle as one associated with terrorist actions and like an Al-Qaeda movement. The one thing the Sikh Human Rights movement can be attacked with is things like this, the kind of thing you would expect Muslim extremists to be rapping about.

I am really saddened that some people don't realise this and think it is all a big joke.

155479[/snapback]

To be honest people like me dont care about ur views guns should be taken in 2 airports 2 sort out the 1's that oppress us WE DONT KILL INNOCENTCS SO DONT LINK US WITH AL QAEDA ,,u talkin like as if we in a non violent struggle we have been instructed by the Gurus 2 use Shashtar when all means fail and they have so dont go round linkin us wid them muslims and stuff like dat violence no matter what will occur no 1 gives u freedom u have 2 fight 4 it

155604[/snapback]

yeh but violence doesn't mean going on rampages killing innocents, Sikhi doesn't condone that....

and nor did chardi kalla singhs such as Sant Jarnail Singh or Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Manochal...

155711[/snapback]

Note: I did say ''WE DONT KILL INNOCENTS''

yo bruv this track is off the hook! heard it playing in the mela last year! was disaapointed when it wasn't on the cd! couldn't believe it when my baby mother told me IP had gone and put it on the website! sick lyrics!

u guys know ur snizzle!

can't wait for the new CD!

BLA BLA BLA them mens them a know so!

IP mens them a know so!

:lol:

yo bruv this track is off the hook! heard it playing in the mela last year! was disaapointed when it wasn't on the cd! couldn't believe it when my baby mother told me IP had gone and put it on the website! sick lyrics!

u guys know ur snizzle!

can't wait for the new CD! 

BLA BLA BLA them mens them a know so!

IP mens them a know so!

:wub:

155866[/snapback]

i dont think u are showing a positive image by sayin "baby mother"! all ur doin is showin our younger brothers and sisters that this kind of language/behaviour is ok, wen in reality it is degrading. plus it totally goes against wat the singhs this track is about stood for.

Bhull Chuck Maaf

WE DONT KILL INNOCENTCS SO DONT LINK US WITH AL QAEDA ,,u talkin like as if we in a non violent struggle we have been instructed by the Gurus 2 use Shashtar when all means fail and they have so dont go round linkin us wid them muslims and stuff like dat violence no matter what will occur no  1 gives u freedom u have 2 fight 4 it

155604[/snapback]

yeah um... militant singh made a good point, we aren't connected to AL QAEDA rolleyes.gif

As for guns n' airports, since it's just loose talk, it's shoulnt not be taken seriously, there really isn't any problems. Sometimes, anger can be expressed in a way that is not very serious, an kind of art form lol.

Better to say it now then bottle it up.

There would be reason for concern if the song(s) mentioned specific people or targets. But to the best of my knowledge, it's doesnt.