Can U..........?

some singh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok if hes playing basketball and his phug gets knocked off then what? How good will that look that his crown is on the ground? Make use of logic.

your bhag can get nokd off no matter what you do, u mite aswel start wearin patkha instead of a dastaar. wat if your walking down d street n end up in sum fite n ur bhag gets nokd off, dat duznt mean u jus stop wearing it n wear a patka instead. tie a secure keski wid bunga n it wont cum off. n i dnt knw many people who hedder the ball in basketball.

Ok if hes playing basketball and his phug gets knocked off then what? How good will that look that his crown is on the ground? Make use of logic.

155571[/snapback]

So wear a Bishan Bedi or Harbhajan Singh type patka. Sikhs have excelled in sports without the commando bandanna.

I remember years ago apne munde wearing the commando patke with baseball caps over them.

Use the test: what would Guru Gobind Singh do? It's generally pretty useful. Unless you've got a messed up idea of who and what Guru Gobind Singh was. Or use another Gursikh: Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh or Baba Jarnail Singh.

I personally can't see any of them running around with a patka or "commando style" head covering.

On a separate note, please don't use the commando cover. It was introduced by the Indian Army for Black Cat Commandos and other soldiers in the Punjab during the early 90s. It is a head covering introduced and made popular by the enemies of the Sikhs.

your bhag can get nokd off no matter what you do, u mite aswel start wearin patkha instead of a dastaar. wat if your walking down d street n end up in sum fite n ur bhag gets nokd off, dat duznt mean u jus stop wearing it n wear a patka instead. tie a secure keski wid bunga n it wont cum off. n i dnt knw many people who hedder the ball in basketball.

155583[/snapback]

Try walking down the street one day and see the chances of getting into a fight, you can't knock some random person out, instigating it either :lol:

Then one day play basketball, you can't play against 10 year olds and under.

Please do report the results back here.

Guest A Singh.

I am personally shocked by some of the comments here.

An Amritdhari should be Tyaar-Bar-Tyaar at all times. Guru Sahib does not just dwell in the Gurdwara but permeates throughout the entire creation.

You should be dressed at all times as if you are in the presence of Guru Sahib. Not just when you are in the Gurdwara.

The Dastar is a crown given by Guru Sahib and it cannot be substituted for bandanas, patka's, etc. under any circumstances. If Puratan Singhs can tie a Damala for Gatka, wrestling, etc, then you can tie a Damala for basketball.