PROPHECIES

Guest mehtab

I think there are more than one version or Sau Sakhi. I wasn't used to believe that Sau Sakhi was written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji untill I read a book about Sant Attar Singh Ji when Sant Ji says to someone, "Haven't you read Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Sau Sakhi?"

I don't know which sau sakhi was written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. A Raagi Singh in our local gurdwara told me that Namdharis have the original Sau Sakhi and they made many photo copies of it and distrubuted among sangat at Delhi during 1984. It was written in it that Sri Harimandir Sahib will be attacked my a widow, which happened in 1984.

Jaswant Singh

Guest Jas Singh

i found a Sau Sakhi book hidden in a collection of old gutkey. Maybe I can scan the cover if any1 can tell me if this book has any credibility behind it, depending if any1 has some of their own.

I would be weary of the Namdhari version of the Sau Sakhi. They claim that their Sau Sakhi prophesises Baba Ram Singh as the re-incarnation of Guru Gobind Singh.

They also claim that a big war will break out, which will wipe large populations out. Basically in the end the world will be saved by an army of true Sikhs, whom Namdharis claim they are. There are some names mentioned in their prophecies from the Sau Sakhi such as Uday Singh, Daleep Singh, Thakar Singh and Jai Singh. Incidentally Jai Singh is the name of the present Dehdari Guru's grandson and Thakar Singh is the name of his brother. I would not be surprised if they have an Uday Singh and Daleep Singh in their Sangat as well.

From what I remember being told is that with the help of people from a region north of Punjab, the true Sikhs will create an invincible army. It was something along those lines. Can't be sure...

i found a Sau Sakhi book hidden in a collection of old gutkey. Maybe I can scan the cover if any1 can tell me if this book has any credibility behind it, depending if any1 has some of their own.

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh!

that be awesome..

thanks in advance veer ji ^_^ :nihungsmile:

~waheguru ji kakhalsawahegurujikifateh~

I think it was guru sahib jees wedding and there were some ppls in the wedding who didn't approve the wedding of guru sahib jee.. becauz they wanted their own daughter to get married with guru sahib jee.. (Something like that, correct me if im wrong) . So yeah that mad party made guru sahib jeee to sit near the wall which was very weak and about to fall.. And guru jee was sitting there and one old bibi came and said, "Puttar, this wall seems to gonna fall and you will get hurt, sit somewhere else." Guru sahib jee said.. "Bibi jeee this wall will stay here till the end of the world" and yup that wall is still there :)

^_^ .. Oooh.. Inspiring .... i remember my dad telling me this sakhi a while back.... ^_^

anyhow... Has anyone done darshan???...

i think i have one of the sow sakhi books. I'll try looking for it... ^_^ ... cause, i think it's a differ volume :(

• 16 years later...
  • 1 year later...