Right Or Wrong?

Guest guest

Guest guest

when you are told that a certain person is bad and to keep away from that person, would that be right....

however you havent experienced yet anything yourself which shows that the person might not be a good company to have???

because i also thought on the other hand you should never jugde someone?? :@

but some help would be helpful thank you! :wub:

It's a tough one -- you want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but you don't want to have to learn about them the hard way either.

You should carefully consider where the warnings are coming from. Are they from trustworthy people who sincerely don't want you getting hurt?

Either way, be vigilant. Trust your gut. Don't downplay or ignore signs that tell you things aren't right with the person in question.

Be aware that ANYONE (not just the ones people say are bad) can hurt us .. be always aware that our own true friends can go against us one day .. be aware that anything can go wrong at ANY given time !

You have to be strong as a person.. you can show that your naive or 'bhola bhala' but inside you know all the consequences, and you can be rready at any time to be up against anything!

Myself as a person .. i have full trust in everyone .. i come across to people and some try to take advantages in one way or the other.. but you have to play smart.. know the tricks of how to sit, talk, do things with the other individual.

I know this one singh i see as my brother .. the world hates him .. particular singhs that have mad beef wit him.. people have emailed me .. phoned me to stay away from him .. he will corrupt you etx.. and i turn around hoW ?! cuz of this singh i am in way what i am today.. he has taught me gurbani in soo many ways and thanks to him i have learnt kirtan !

There is MORE to the stories that people see or hear as hearsays .. do not trust it .. know your own instinct .. but ALWAYS be strong and AWARE !

vaheguroo pray.gif

when you are told that a certain person is bad and to keep away from that person, would that be right....

however you havent experienced yet anything yourself which shows that the person might not be a good company to have???

because i also thought on the other hand you should never jugde someone??  :@

156381[/snapback]

assuming this person is "bad", if you stayed away, where would this person get good company?

actions are bad, not people. keep away from bad actions, embrace people.

because i also thought on the other hand you should never jugde someone??  :@

156381[/snapback]

assuming this person is "bad", if you stayed away, where would this person get good company?

actions are bad, not people. keep away from bad actions, embrace people.

156422[/snapback]

that is a WICKED answer.. that is exactly what i was trying to get at .. but you just took fewer lines then me .. tongue.gif

Guest Guest

amazing replies above pray.gif

just wanted to add on

Its falling prey to nindaa... we cant judge anyone. If they treat you bad, be nice and move on.

Ninda is an infinite circle... once you get in, its hard to get out. It has an impact on how you look at others, even if you dont want to hear, you end up having some sort of a -ve feeling. We should always ask Guru ji to save us from that dark circle of ninda, it is a test that we have to pass on this journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tho dhaevaanaa jaaneeai jaa saahib dhharae piaar ||

He alone is known to be insane, when he falls in love with his Lord and Master.

ma(n)dhaa jaanai aap ko avar bhalaa sa(n)saar ||4||7||

He sees himself as bad, and all the rest of the world as good. ||4||7||

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaahiguroo Bless you !