Sikhs Have Become Cowards

Prem

Todays Sikhs are cowards.

Let me explain why I think that.

Today, we let the slaughter of unborn girls take place on such a widespread scale that we have become the biggest nation of kuri maars on Earth.

Domestic violence and honour killing take place amongst Sikhs, and the BIGGEST COWARDS on Earth are men who attack girls and women.

Sikhs once were brave. But not anymore. In the old days, our Gurujis banned these practices and stood up to the evil in the culture.

Nowadays, Sikh men shout and scream about how brave Sikhs are, whilst widespread killing and beating of girls by cowardly men takes place in front of our face.

And then we slaughter (at the present rate) a quarter of Sikh girls inside the womb. At least a grown Sikh woman can fight back and defend herself if she is attacked, or call the police, or run away.

So as if that is not enough, we then have to kill the most helpless life of all, unborn girls in the womb. At least she won't punch back at us brave Sikhs, eh?

So when Guru Gobind Singhji said it was the duty of a Sikh to protect the weak, would he ever know that his Sikhs would do nothing to protect the weakest and most defenceless life of all, girls in the womb?

No, instead, his Sikhs would become the TYRANTS and AURENGZEBS killing those girls.

It's time to prove your bravery Sikhs, by attending to the evil inside our community. Otherwise, stop shouting about how brave and just we are. It just sounds like a farce and hypocrisy.

Guru Fateh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who agrees with me? That Sikhs have become a group of people complicit in the evil amongst us by our inaction and refusal to deal with the large scale abuse, violence and killing of women and girl foetuses?

That we overflow with cowardice, because only cowards persecute and kill girls?

Right. So what are Sikhs doing about it? Remember, saying that those who do this are not true Sikhs as some people do say is another form of cowardice, because they are sticking their head in the sand and saying it is nothing to do with me, because they are either too ashamed, too lazy, or too cowardly to do anything about it.

When the Gurujis took a stand on the issues like this, they were brave, and they told us to be brave. Now, we would rather not face up to it. This is why I think Sikhs have become cowards, because we allow the killing and persecution of the truly weak take place on a massive scale amongst us.

Sounds like your angry and you have had some personal experience with this problem.

Angry? Sure I am angry that Sikhs allow evil to flourish amongst us, and that they act less like brave people than they do cowards for tolerating cowardly acts of violence against women and unborn girls!

It is something bad, don't you think? That a quarter of Sikh girls have been murdered before they were born?

Vahegurrooooo....

I really feel the hurt too bro and I think all of us do, hmm....what can be done,

obviously Education is needed...Ardas is needed! The ones who do this don't seem to realise the impact of what they are doing and may have no fear of God inside themselves.

Vaheguru bhalla karan pray.gif

Sikhs are SIkhs by definition not by name

if someone calls themsleves Singh/Kaur and goes around drinking, saying their kids should only marry x caste and not y caste and that girl children are unwanted then they are not SIkhs period.

yea they need education, but who is gonna give it to them? the GOI? not in amillion years.

What is needed is this.

It needs a task force to be created to deal with this directly. In England we can only do so much. But we can encourage those groups that are battling the evil of foeticide in Punjab.

We can support them with money and moral support. In our own country (England) we can stand up and search out any doctors or groups that offer the service to encourage this amongst Punjabis here. We can also start a group discouraging domestic violence and dowry. We can STAND UP in our families and argue with them and show them the facts and statistics and rub their faces in the truth. We can STAND UP and tell them to their faces when they talk about girls being less than boys. We can do all these things. Most of all we can confront gurdwaray commitees to start putting up posters against this including the hukamnama that condemns this practise.

We can do anything. But ask yourself this question. When did Sikhs become a race of cowards who slaughter girls in the womb, who cannot even punch back? Are we going to sit with our heads in our hands or are we at least going to discuss what can be done? For shame, for shame, FOR SHAME, what would Guru Gobind Singhji think if he saw us sitting here like cowards whilst we do not at least CHALLENGE these evil things that happen in our communities?

i think the blame is the strength of sikhi of the men, i too would call these people cowards, this act will cost them dearly in the court of god. these men just want men when they forget what gurus have said. the reasons for doing these acts are so pathetic, there is no need to discuss them as every1 noz them. what do tha sangat think?