Mind/ Body Connection

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

I have been under a lot of stress lately, but am one of those people who tend to listen to others instead of talk. Yesterday morning, i woke up with pain going all through my body, and it is still here right now. I have not done sort of excerise or rigourous activity which would triger such pain. It is in my back, neck and shoulders, and i feel like i cant even move.

Could it be that since my mind is undergoing so much stress that in order to reliease it my body is feeling so much pain? And if so, what should i do to get better? and i dont like to take medicine too often.

I have been under a lot of stress lately, but am one of those people who tend to listen to others instead of talk. Yesterday morning, i woke up with pain going all through my body, and it is still here right now. I have not done sort of excerise or rigourous activity which would triger such pain. It is in my back, neck and shoulders, and i feel like i cant even move.

Could it be that since my mind is undergoing so much stress that in order to reliease it my body is feeling so much pain? And if so, what should i do to get better? and i dont like to take medicine too often.

156951[/snapback]

vgjkk vgjkf.

In most situations, when one is under an extreme amount of stress, the body tends to be hurt in the cycle of this mental instability. It worries me that you woke up with pains in your body, and when you keep all of your thoughts stuck in one place the body tends to exhurt it this way. I know you personally, and to say much im very doubtful you will talk to someone, but you know even somoene quiet like yourself, could try and find one person that you trust and spill your heart and thoughts. Wheather it be guruji, or a bhenji /veerji.

But i highly reccommend telling guruji, taking hukhamnamaa, and reading sri guru granth sahib ji for your answeres, as all of your answeres are there and will not come from anywhere else.

Another thing that is important is sangat. It helps to keep a positive attitude, and ability to have inner peace.

Simran also coresponds with sangat, as simran / mool mantar are things wchih are known as meditation which are to give you peace/tranquility. It must be hard to do simran when your upset/distracted but let me tell you, once you get your mind to focus, simran will help like mad crazy.

ARDAAS IS KEY! .. when you do ardaas, do it with pure intentions (which im sure u will), and a pure heart..

You can find inner peace bhenji, i know you can ...

Vaheguru..

Bull chaaak maaph karni ji.

Vgjkk vgjkf

Guest Guest

Tension or pain in the shoulders, back and neck, as you have mentioned, is a "normal" sympton of stress.

You need to evaluate your lifestyle and see how you can relax yourself.

Guest ~topic starter

The stress that i have is from things way beyond my control, therefore even by changing my lifestyle my current situation will not be changed. It is mybe more emotional/ psycological stress that i am trying to to dea with.

Guest Guest

No Veer Ji this stress is not out of your control. How you deal with stimuli and situations in your life is what generates the stress; not the situations themselves.

Take a more positive outlook to life and keep Amritvela Rehat with plenty of Simran all day. If you do not have the Jugti for Simran then you can ask the Panj to imbue you with it at the next Amrit Sanchar. If you are strict with your Abhiyaas and Rehat then you will find many problems that previously plagued your mind and generated alot of problems, now seem very minor and insignificant. Naam and Bani is the answer to your problem.