Haweyein?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife

well we saw the first 30 min of the movie on monday in our SSA club.. and .. then i stopped the movie after the roits to do the presentation

.... one thing that bothered me was.. the guy sees a girl get raped.. and theres only one hindu extremist doing it.. he couldve taken him out.. cuz there was only 1 hindu mobster there.. but nooo.. he had to run away like a cat.. bull tutty

a real sikh wouldve never let that happen

the thing ppl do not realise is the indian gorvernment was very clever in the dehli massacre..

as we know most rss members wear dastaara n have a dhari..does that make them sikhs? no

well thats what happend in 84 the indian leaders got dastaar valai to commit terrorist crimes so it looked like sikhs were the dangerous ones

basically they were looking for excuses to attack sikhi

BTW- dnt u lot think indra ghandi was so thick i mean after operation blue star she had 2 sikh bodygaurds haha not a very gud idea isit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This movie sucks!! It shows khalistanis as terrorists and as pakistani agents, and khalistan being supported by pakistan, and more bad stuff! The only good part was how they showed some of the hardships the sikhs faced. One of the worst movies I have ever scene! And anyways, the indian government controlled film board approved this film, do u really think the truth is gonna be int his film?! :e: :T: :) :v :g :nihungsmile:

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest Dilkaraja

Once again I agree with Khalstani I wont even bother to watch this movie........no real point...........hindus are clever sons of bitches. Ignorant bastards that result to riots as a way to protest their so called beliefs. Thank god most of India i(except punjab) s suffering a hardship with poverty and isnt even able to obtain a surplus in its food to feed its growing number of people. I would never donate money to a hindu charity, after all the <admin-profanity filter activated> they have done, during the gurjat earthquake people asked me to donate money and i did it, now I regreat i did it............during the gurjat earthquake it was the sikhs who donated the most amount of relief supplies from food, to blanks and etc. How come we are alway the nice guys and get treated like <admin-profanity filter activated>. Dont believe in this bollywood movie I mean as Khalistani said the indian government censors all its movies because its a large part in indias economy they dotn want to stir anything against its majority population. Hindus have been known to attack innocent people such as its miniorities. The religion is pure bull because it bases itself on castes....no wonder the religion doesnt spread.