Keertan Requests

sewak sikh

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkkwjkf jiii

can some1 please help me find doolajis track from manchester smagam 2005... i dont want the rainsby track .... i want the track from friday night ..... i'd really appreciate if some1 can tell me wh i can find it ...

one of the shabads he did was ... ' satgur guni nidhan hai '

manchester 2005 i think it was friday the 9th lol

thanks wjkkwjkf

wjkkwjkf jiii

can some1 please help me find doolajis track from manchester smagam 2005... i dont want the rainsby track .... i want the track from friday night ..... i'd really appreciate if some1 can tell me wh i can find it ...

thanks wjkkwjkf

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh.

Hmm the only Shabad on http://gsghks.org.uk/kirtan.htm from Friday night is by Bhai Amolak Singh.

wjkkwjkf jiii

thanks wjkkwjkf

Hmm the only Shabad on http://gsghks.org.uk/kirtan.htm from Friday night is by Bhai Amolak Singh.

LOL thanks for that bhenjee... but i want the doola ji track :( lol ... i'v got this cd and it has like a bit of beginning of that doola ji track .. so everytime i hear it i wanna hear the full track ... lol

wjkkwjkf jiii

thanks wjkkwjkf

LOL thanks for that bhenjee... but i want the doola ji track :( lol ... i'v got this cd and it has like a bit of beginning of that doola ji track .. so everytime i hear it i wanna hear the full track ... lol

I think it's best to ask them directly - e-mail them via this link http://gsghks.org.uk/contact.htm

wjkkwjkf jiii

thanks wjkkwjkf

I think it's best to ask them directly - e-mail them via this link http://gsghks.org.uk/contact.htm

ok jee thanks anyway :D

• 3 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji KI fateh

I am trying to find the full version for this track (attached) which was posted on this forum a long time ago. If anyone has the link please post it. Here is the shabad:

pauVI 5 ]

pourree 5 ||

Pauree, Fifth Mehla:

quis idqw pUrY siqgurU hir Dnu scu AKutu ]

thus dhithaa poorai sathiguroo har dhhan sach akhutt ||

By His Pleasure, the True Guru has blessed me with the inexhaustible wealth of the Name of the True Lord.

siB AMdysy imit gey jm kw Bau Cutu ]

sabh a(n)dhaesae mitt geae jam kaa bho shhutt ||

All my anxiety is ended; I am rid of the fear of death.

kwm k®oD buirAweIAW sMig swDU qutu ]

kaam krodhh buriaaeeaaa(n) sa(n)g saadhhoo thutt ||

Sexual desire, anger and other evils have been subdued in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

ivxu scy dUjw syvdy huie mrsin butu ]

vin sachae dhoojaa saevadhae hue marasan butt ||

Those who serve another, instead of the True Lord, die unfulfilled in the end.

nwnk kau guir bKisAw nwmY sMig jutu ]29]

naanak ko gur bakhasiaa naamai sa(n)g jutt ||29||

The Guru has blessed Nanak with forgiveness; he is united with the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||29||

Thanks for the help.

manjit2.mp3

• 1 month later...

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

I have a kirtan request from my mummy ji...the tracks are from a really old punjabi film anyone know where i can get them?

One is 'Ek Oankaar Satnaam' - fast paced

The other goes something like 'eh ho sachi baani heh sunno sunava mere guruadi jo bi amar kahani hai' - I dont know if thats right - it's what she just sent me...

perhaps G.Kaur or another expert lol could halp me out?

• 3 months later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!

Sangat Ji

I've been looking for an mp3 of this track for THE LONGEST TIME.

It's at the katarpur 2007 rainsbhai by bibi manjinder kaur and i can't find it any where!

Ji can you please please please help me out?