Need Info!

WJKWJF

Has any one got any information especially a photo of a guy called NIRMAL SINGH NIMMA. This is a guy who was in khalistan commando force and was announced shaheed in the early 90s and was so called killed by the punjab police until last month when all these stories about the tricks of the panjab police came out e.g "SUKHI CASE" and they also announced on star plus that nirmal singh nimma and other so called jujharoos we praise are still alive working for the police today with a different identity, and he faked his death with the help of the panjab police and they took a photo to prove he was dead and used tomato ketchup as blood.

So please if any one has got a photo of NIMMA please post it up.

THANK YOU.

WJKK WJKF

Bhaji There were many people in the movement named Nirmal Singh Nimma and Sukhdev/Sukhwinder Singh Sukha/Sukhi these are very common names. The Nimma who is said to be alive and turned police inspector is NOT Bhai Nirmal Singh Nimma of the KCF who Helped Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda and Bhai Sukdev Singh Sukha kill that dusht Gen. Vaidiya. The Nirmal singh Nimma in question is a very unknown person who turned informer.

Bhaji There were many people in the movement named Nirmal Singh Nimma and Sukhdev/Sukhwinder Singh Sukha/Sukhi these are very common names. The Nimma who is said to be alive and turned police inspector is NOT Bhai Nirmal Singh Nimma of the KCF who Helped Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda and Bhai Sukdev Singh Sukha kill that dusht Gen. Vaidiya. The Nirmal singh Nimma in question is a very unknown person who turned informer.

157622[/snapback]

fateh paji but thats what they actually said it was nirmal singh nimma from KCF even my uncle who was in KCF was shocked when he heard it but thats true as it was said, also i dnt no who helped sukha jinda if its the KCF one then thats the one everyones onabout. sorry for n e mistake paji bhul chuk maff

wjkk wjkf

WJKK WJKK

Hmmmmm interesting......

There certainlly were alot of Nirmal Singh Nimmas in all jathebandis be that KCF, KLF, BTFK, BKI or SSF. But im not sure what group the Bhai Nirmal Singh Nimma who helped kill vaydia was from but he was Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda's Cousin and is definatly shaheed. From what i gather i would say whatever Jathebandhi this Nimma who turned informer was from, he is not well known and we should not confuse him with Bhai Nirmal Singh.

WJKK WJKF

wjkk

wjkf jio,

Bhai nirmal singh didn't belong to any jathabandi and he is a shaheed.

I found a picture of nirmail singh.

Bhai_Sukha_Nimma.jpg

WJKK WJKK

Hmmmmm interesting......

There certainlly were alot of Nirmal Singh Nimmas in all jathebandis be that KCF, KLF, BTFK, BKI or SSF. But im not sure what group the Bhai Nirmal Singh Nimma who helped kill vaydia was from but he was Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda's Cousin and is definatly shaheed. From what i gather i would say whatever Jathebandhi this Nimma who turned informer was from, he is not well known and we should not confuse him with Bhai Nirmal Singh.

WJKK WJKF

158146[/snapback]

wjkk

wjkf jio,

Bhai_Sukha_Nimma.jpg

WJKK WJKK

Hmmmmm interesting......

WJKK WJKF

158146[/snapback]

158302[/snapback]

wjkk wjkf

yeah i suppose paji theres different nirmal singhs thank u but for defo he was in kcf. thanks for help

wjkk wjkf

wjkk

wjkf jio,

Bhai_Sukha_Nimma.jpg

WJKK WJKK

Hmmmmm interesting......

WJKK WJKF

158146[/snapback]

158302[/snapback]

wjkk wjkf

Thank u for u help my brothers yeah i guess there wer more nirmal singhs bhull chuk maff but the nirmal singh im n about was defo in kcf.

wjkk wjkf

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

dear sangat ji

just spoke to my cousin he knows about the movement, he told me this:

there is a lot of mis information going around at the moment in goverment circles, Bhai Nirmal Singh Nimma the cousin of Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda is still alive and living in Amritsar. He was released from prison and now is married.

there was a lot of nirmal singh nimmas in all jatha's the most famous of was Bhai Nirmal Singh Nimma Lt General KCF who got Shaheed with Shaheed General Kamaljeet Singh Sultanwind in about 1988.

hope it helps

wjkk

wjkf jio,

Bhai_Sukha_Nimma.jpg

WJKK WJKK

Hmmmmm interesting......

WJKK WJKF

158146[/snapback]

158302[/snapback]

wjkk wjkf

Thank u for u help my brothers yeah i guess there wer more nirmal singhs bhull chuk maff but the nirmal singh im n about was defo in kcf.

wjkk wjkf

158367[/snapback]