A Query From Us Singhnees

I feel the problem our sister has discussed has its roots in amrit sanchars and rehit.

Bhai sahib randhir singh ji prepared himself for amrit for a period of 2 years.These days things are totally opposite.So in most cases amritdharis turn out to be very weak in rehit.Gurbani contains large section of non-punjabi words,people dont understand gurbani fully and just keep on doing their nitnem.Its all messed up.

With weak rehits,weak understanding of gurbani,we will keep on having weak amritdharis and strong sisters who keep the khalsa roop will continue to have problems.

So dear sister ji,use most of ur time in bandgi of waheguru and cross over this terrifying world ocean.This world has degenerated and is near to collapse.Khalsa raj is not far either I guess.Leave ur marriage in the hands of ur COMPLETE guru.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To dhan dhan sikhi, i hear what you are saying but I believe that when ever a person takes his/her amrit is a blessing from Guru ji and we need not question their rehit.

My topic question is to do with marriage issues faced by youth like me today. Its not about a persons amrit and his or her spiritual levels.

Gurufateh ji..the last paragaph in your reply was appreciated.

Withour rehit,without contemplating gurbani,this mind and body is unclean.Such a person wont be able to overcome the pleasures and desires of this false body.

U need to find a really kamai vali aatma.

158143[/snapback]

only vaheguru ji knows who the real kamai vali aatmas are ji. Your post is suggesting that I am ....... no.gif ..no one knows the reality of anyones kamai...we tend to look at the outer.....(but thats a whole different topic)

hmm...If Guru ji knows all................

Thanx dhan sikhi...........Vahe-guru....

Dhan Dhan Vaheguru jiii, Vaheguruuuu...If there ever was a time to strengthen ones faith in Guru ji then this is a great time. .....I need to keep more faith and smile more and not get a downer on myself.

Thanx jio.........my moorakhtha has allowed awareness of a serious issue to be discussed.......

chalo....rab dha shukar ..!

Sorry jai tegang jee.....

My own physical beauty is beautiful because I am one of the many daughters of GURU Gobind Singh ji who your telling to go and get a Reality check??!!

Comments like yours are enough to throw any sort of Gursikhi jeevan out for any awake person. Sorry we don't live in the supreficial world that you live in.

Be careful what you say about beauty and beauty of Khalsa.

Vaheguru....just proves to myself why I got into starting this topic no.gif

and Jai Tegang..

would you tell our great shaheed singhnees looking for mariage partners in the past...to also get a reality check. I dont think you would. So why consider doing that now.