A Query From Us Singhnees

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry jai tegang jee.....

My own physical beauty is beautiful because I am one of the many daughters of GURU Gobind Singh ji who your telling to go and get a Reality check??!!

Comments like yours are enough to throw any sort of Gursikhi jeevan out for any awake person. Sorry we don't live in the supreficial world that you live in.

Be careful what you say about beauty and beauty of Khalsa.

Vaheguru....just proves to myself why I got into starting this topic no.gif

158172[/snapback]

You didn't really get my point. Not every singh out there is going to feel you're his match, because along with education, gursikhi jeevan, pyhsical appearence is a factor in any marriage.

158177[/snapback]

I think that is obvious even for a person like me do you not think.

Unless im so overly egoistic that i want all guys to marry and cosider me!!! My parents and I are looking for a Gursikh...Thats It!...What more would I need to ask. That is why I started the topic seeing how many lists of things singhs want right. Read all thread and then post, maybe a suggestion.

Hey hey hey ok guys, cool it. Dunno any of you but I shall contribute my do ruppees worth ...

Yes these issues exist, yes they are troublesome, yes they leave scars … but similar to what others have said and what I said to you earlier in my pm … you surely have ample faith in Babaji … we all have our destiny to get to, but all in good time huna. Yeh no doubt these issues can have major impact on ppls lives (+/-) but as a short term solution, I'd suggest just to be happy, whatever challenges come your way, take it with a smile :wub:

gossi.gif You are a beautiful person inside and out.

Vaheguru...

i have a small question, mite be off topic... but, i was wondering, what do you guyz think if a person says they won't marry sum1 because they have different rehat?... meanin like, if sum1 follows one way of doing things, because either that is what their panj pyaray told them or because it is sumthing that they really truly believe in.... and the other person does not follow that same rehat or does not believe in the same thing.. what you guyz still find that unacceptable?.... this is actually an honest question...

lookin forward to your replies..

Vaheguru...

heera singh ..to tell you the truth it may or may not work ..

im for ekta.. no doubt .. but it all depends on how much the guy and girl want to compromise ..

say if the guy believes in keski, and the girl doesnt .. then u could get arguments .. but if your like a very caring couple, you respect each others views and your just bettering each others gursikhijeevan.. then it may work out .. but that again is a very small chance..

so if somene declines cuz of jathas/rehit issues .. is a better reason cuz it relates to how the singh/singhni are.. wat kind of nature they have, what their beliefs are .. which is normally what we wana know when we find someone .. unlike caste which is all about where one is born into .. :wub:

just my two cents..

Vaheguru...

i have a small question, mite be off topic... but, i was wondering, what do you guyz think if a person says they won't marry sum1 because they have different rehat?... meanin like, if sum1 follows one way of doing things, because either that is what their panj pyaray told them or because it is sumthing that they really truly believe in.... and the other person does not follow that same rehat or does not believe in the same thing.. what you guyz still find that unacceptable?.... this is actually an honest question...

lookin forward to your replies..

Vaheguru...

158213[/snapback]

I've seen it work. One of my closest friends got married to a Singhni who took Amrit at tapoban. She respects his kesh-is-kakaar stance, and he respects her's.

Generally speaking, I think AKJ and Taksal gursikhs can probably make the cross-jatha marriage work the best. Other crosses...not so sure about. grin.gif