United We Stand, Divided We Fall

MandipSingh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ke fateh

Dear Guru Piyari, Guru roop, satsangat

I know there have probably been alot of posts already to do with this issue.

BUT....... its just something that has become more apparent to me lately and has really bee bugging me. I just want the sangats point of view.

First of all im just gona as some thought provoking questions, well, not really thought provoking, but just to make a point.

Who does Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj belong to? As in, Is maharaj only the guru of sikhs? Or Taksalis, or Akj's, Nihungs etc.....

Does Maharaj discriminate with caste, creed, sex, jathay?

I think we all know the answers to these questions, so then WHYY piyareooo do WE go agaisnt our Gurus and everything they stood for when we discriminate, when we say your amrit is no good because it wasnt delivered in a certain way, when we say your maryada is not good, because of X and Y.

Why do we have soo much hatred for each other?

We see each other and instantly judge, saying oh hes an akj etc...

I thought the whole purpose of the khalsa was to be ONE, I thought we are all sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh ji??? AM I WORNG??

I thought the khalsa was the fauj, the army of god, and hence we are supposed to be there for all and help all and spread piyaar (love). But we cant even help ourselves let alone others!! It sooo sad, sooo disheartening, and just wrong!

And then we complain and say that people dont know who we are, or are mixed up in what sikhs are about. Its because we dont know who we are!

Just look at all our Gurus, look at what Guru granth Sahib Ji mahraj teaches us, the fundemental teaching is that of LOVE, our gurus loved all, not matter how bad they were, how sinful they were, they loved all equally, and it was this love that made the sinners of sinners into angels, into gurmukhs.

I understand that there are people/groups who do wrong, but is just shutting them out, or doing their bestee, or telling others how bad they are going to solve the problem??? NOO, it will push them soo far away...

We should be there for those in need. For those that have no others

It is kaljug, and this is why!!

We say that goray are racist, but i think they are sooo accepting, fine u get the odd ones here and there, but just look, we are living in england, and we live with piyaar and acceptance with them, they understand and accept our beliefs, but we cant accept our own brothers and sisters

Im sorry if im going off on one but we really need to just STOP and think and review ourselves, and look at how much hatred we have inside of us.

If we are to be the KHALSA, who are the JAAN (life) of GURU, just imagine that, Guru ji said we are his JAAN, WOW

then we must start to think like khalsa (pure), our thoughts must be pure, and open.

Even a smile can make a big change, so when u see ur brothers and sisters, smile, say fateh with piyaar say it as if u were saying it to guru ji, cos in affect you are.

Please sangat we really need to change, I really need to change.........the future of the panth is is OUR hands

Im sorry if i have offened anyone, I know i have probably said countless wrong things, please think of me as your younger, lost, manmukh brother and forgive me for my mistakes. I need your help in improving myself so i dont make these mistakes again.

Im just saddened by all this dukh and hatered

May mahraj guide us and bless ALL

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ke fateh

Mandip Singh

We say that goray are racist, but i think they are sooo accepting, fine u get the odd ones here and there, but just look, we are living in england, and we live with piyaar and acceptance with them, they understand and accept our beliefs, but we cant accept our own brothers and sisters

People who say all goray are racist are feeble minded and ignorant. They also fall to a lazy prejudice - just because of individual racists they say all are racist. That is like saying just because a few Sikhs are bad, all Sikhs are bad.

Guru Fateh Parvan jio...

totally agree bhaji :TH: ...we need to break up this hatred and jathaness..slowly these jathay are breakin up further and multiplying...whats the point of us sayin dont believe in caste if we're only goin to step outta caste and straight into jathebandis...we are not achieving anything how ck it would be if we could unite together....do we really need a repeat of 1978 or 1984 to bring us back together...that shudnt be the case we should be united now..under the one kesri nishaan sahib...put aside these personal grudges...thats not wot sikhi is about...even maharaj says

AgY jwiq n joru hY AgY jIau nvy ]

agai jaath n jor hai agai jeeo nuvae

In the world hereafter, social status and power mean nothing; hereafter, the soul is new.

ijn kI lyKY piq pvY cMgy syeI kyie ]3]

jin kee laekhai path puvai chungae saeee kaee

Those few, whose honor is confirmed, are good. ||3||

we need to get together and do as much simran, sangat, seva and be ready to sacrifice for the panth...maharajs panth..we are the khalsa fauj :nihungsmile:

just a few personal thoughts...i have no knowledge...if i have offended anyone then please forgive me...Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

mY Ajwnu jnu qirby n jwnau bwp bITulw bwh dy ]1] rhwau ]

mai ajaan jun tharibae n jaano baap beethulaa baah dhae

I am ignorant, and I do not know how to swim. O my Beloved Father, please give me Your arm. ||1||Pause||

Guru Fateh parvan jio :e:

^wlsw myro rUp hY ^ws ]

^wlsy mih hO krO invws ]

^wlsw myro muK hY AMgw ]

^wlsy ky hON sd sd sMgw

^wlsw myro ieS† suihrd ]

^wlsw myro khIAq ibrd ]

^wlsw myro pC Ar pwqw ]

^wlsw myro suK Aihlwdw ]

^wlsw myro im~qr sKweI ]

^wlsw mwq ipqw suKdweI ]

^wlsw myrI soBw sIlw ]

^wlsw bMD sKw sd fIlw ]

^wlsw myrI jwq Ar pq ]

^wlsw so mw ko auqpq ]

^wlsw myro Bvn BMfwrw ]

^wlsy kr myro siqkwrw ]

^wlsw myro sÍjn pRvwrw ]

^wlsw myro krq auDwrw ]

^wlsw myro ipMf prwn ]

^wlsw myrI jwn kI jwn ]

mwn mhq myrI ^wlsw shI ]

^wlsw myro sÍwrQ shI ]

^wlsw myro kry inrbwh ]

^wlsw myro dyh Ar swh ]

^wlsw myro Drm Ar krm ]

^wlsw myro Byd inj mrm ]

^wlsw myro siqgur pUrw ]

^wlsw myro s~jn sUrw ]

^wlsw myro buD Ar igAwn ]

^wlsy kw ho Dro iDAwn ]

aupmw ^wlsy jwq n khI ]

ijhvw eyk pwr nih lhI ]

sys rsn swrd sI buiD ]

qdp n aupmw brnq suD ]

Xw mY rMc n imiQAw BwKI ]

pwrbRhm gur nwnk swKI ]

rom rom jy rsnw pWaU ]

qdp ^wlsw js qih gwaUN ]

hO ^wlsy ko ^wlsw myro ]

Eq poiq swgr bUMdyro ]

^wlsw Akwl purK kI &Oj ]

pRgitE ^wlsw pRmwqm kI mOj ]

jb lg ^wlsw rhy inAwrw ]

qb lg qyj kIau mYN swrw ]

jb ieh ghY ibprn kI rIq ]

mYN n kroN ien kI pRqIq ]

:wub: pray.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Great post by Mandip Singh. :wub:

Say Fateh with a smile to everyone. :T:

burw Blw koeI n khIjY ]

buraa bhalaa koee n keheejai ||

Do not say that anyone is good or bad.

Coif mwnu hir crn ghIjY ]3]

shhodd maan har charan geheejai ||3||

Renounce your arrogant pride, and grasp the Feet of the Lord. ||3||

Waheguroo

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ke fateh

Dear Guru Piyari, Guru roop, satsangat

I know there have probably been alot of posts already to do with this issue.

BUT....... its just something that has become more apparent to me lately and has really bee bugging me. I just want the sangats point of view.

First of all im just gona as some thought provoking questions, well, not really thought provoking, but just to make a point.

Who does Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj belong to? As in, Is maharaj only the guru of sikhs? Or Taksalis, or Akj's, Nihungs etc.....

Does Maharaj discriminate with caste, creed, sex, jathay?

I think we all know the answers to these questions, so then WHYY piyareooo do WE go agaisnt our Gurus and everything they stood for when we discriminate, when we say your amrit is no good because it wasnt delivered in a certain way, when we say your maryada is not good, because of X and Y.

Why do we have soo much hatred for each other?

We see each other and instantly judge, saying oh hes an akj etc...

I thought the whole purpose of the khalsa was to be ONE, I thought we are all sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh ji??? AM I WORNG??

I thought the khalsa was the fauj, the army of god, and hence we are supposed to be there for all and help all and spread piyaar (love). But we cant even help ourselves let alone others!! It sooo sad, sooo disheartening, and just wrong!

And then we complain and say that people dont know who we are, or are mixed up in what sikhs are about. Its because we dont know who we are!

Just look at all our Gurus, look at what Guru granth Sahib Ji mahraj teaches us, the fundemental teaching is that of LOVE, our gurus loved all, not matter how bad they were, how sinful they were, they loved all equally, and it was this love that made the sinners of sinners into angels, into gurmukhs.

I understand that there are people/groups who do wrong, but is just shutting them out, or doing their bestee, or telling others how bad they are going to solve the problem??? NOO, it will push them soo far away...

We should be there for those in need. For those that have no others

It is kaljug, and this is why!!

Im sorry if im going off on one but we really need to just STOP and think and review ourselves, and look at how much hatred we have inside of us.

If we are to be the KHALSA, who are the JAAN (life) of GURU, just imagine that, Guru ji said we are his JAAN, WOW

then we must start to think like khalsa (pure), our thoughts must be pure, and open.

Even a smile can make a big change, so when u see ur brothers and sisters, smile, say fateh with piyaar say it as if u were saying it to guru ji, cos in affect you are.

Please sangat we really need to change, I really need to change.........the future of the panth is is OUR hands

Im sorry if i have offened anyone, I know i have probably said countless wrong things, please think of me as your younger, lost, manmukh brother and forgive me for my mistakes. I need your help in improving myself so i dont make these mistakes again.

Im just saddened by all this dukh and hatered

May mahraj guide us and bless ALL

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ke fateh

Mandip Singh

158110[/snapback]

Asoultely spot on bro... Agreee strongly with this. Its getting way out of hand.... no.gif

• 3 weeks later...