Liverpool Vaisakhi

Guest Guroo Ji Ka Sikh

Guest Guroo Ji Ka Sikh

GUROOO FATEH

I am a currently a first year student @ Liverpool University, I've just moved into Liverpool lately and just about to get used to the environment. I wanted to know whether there are any dates of Liverpool Vaisakhi Nagar Kirtan? & do Liverpool take out Nagar Kirtan because I heard that Liverpool doesn't take out a Nagar Kirtan during Vaisakhi. Is this true?

Please Help Ji

GUROOO FATEH

Guroo Ka sikh

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Unfortunately there is very little sangat in liverpool. As a result the gurudwara sahib does not organise a nagar kirtan. I'm sure that the university closes for easter(vaisakhi) holidays so why don't you just go to the nagar kirtan in your home town? :wub:

Btw, are you a member of Liverpool's sikh society?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

GUROOO FATEH

I am a currently a first year student @ Liverpool University, I've just moved into Liverpool lately and just about to get used to the environment. I wanted to know whether there are any dates of Liverpool Vaisakhi Nagar Kirtan? & do Liverpool take out Nagar Kirtan because I heard that Liverpool doesn't take out a Nagar Kirtan during Vaisakhi. Is this true?

Please Help Ji

GUROOO FATEH

Guroo Ka sikh

158602[/snapback]

Guest Guroo Ji Ka Sikh

GUROOO FATEH

Hanii, I've signed up for the Liverpool Sikh Soc. Isnt there a way where Liverpool Gurdwara takes out a Nagar Kirtan aswel?

GUROOO FATEH

Guroo Ka sikh