Y Am I Being Denied The Right 2 Believ In Sikhi?

Guest What the hell am I?! :'(

im from *wolverhampton* yeeahhh there is loads of sangat here in wolves.... but.... they'r at the "other" gurdwara as my parents/family would say :lol:

If you ask me your parents and many other people who segregate themselves from Sikhsim need a good kick in the backside!

How dare they breakaway from Sikhsim and form there own 'Gurdwaras'! Did Guru Nanak Dev Ji's sikhi not cater for there needs! You indeed are a Sikh my friend, and don't refer to yourself as a chamaar because in Guru ji's eyes we are without caste! :TH:

:nihungsmile:

Pakandi ji i agree lol...i bin thinking about it not as bothered as i was before lol, they can carry on... wa can u do?? when they'v got some lame idea in stuck in their head - "every ones against us...boo hooo!" :@ well i think thats what they think lol, its one thing tellling them "theres no caste in sikhi" but they DONT listen!!!! lol v silly silly ppl!! ther ony come bk "jatt ppl luk down on us bla bla bla" but they dont realise that is CULTURE not RELIGION!!!

haaw must go i have 1 hour 2 complete my coursework!! ohmy.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

hey i know wat u mean,im goin through the exact thing,i mean my family is all sikh and stuff but no one is encouraging me to take amrit,i want to so bad,but my so called "family" is against it,but the thing i think is that anyone can be a sikh,if u have faith in GURU SAHIB and keep doing ardas,then guru sahib will hear you for sure,its just kalyug,we must be strong and face it,no one is denyin you from believing in sikhi, its just that your family duzint want it and you think u don;t have a right too,well its ur choice and teh way ur going..... :TH: .....just keep it up and soon guru you'll family will somehow,through guru ji's kirpa,they'll mite even understand wat a GREAT RELIGION SIKHI IS!!!......so dun be upset,have full faith in guru ji and you'll learn how to face kalyug!!, please forgive me for anything wrong ive sed!!!....BHUL CHUK MUAF!!!!!

WJKK WJKF

<<UPDATE>> (lol)

:T: aaahhhhh i wanid 2 let u aaaaaaallllllll know i took ur advice,

& 2day 4 the 1st time EVER (apart frm the time i went 2 the sri Darbar Sahib!)

I went 2 a "SIKH" Gurdwara!!! (ie not a ravidassi 1!)

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

it was alot easier then i thought it would be & it was reeeeeeeeeeeaaaalllly good n ill definately be goin bak :wub:

& & & i think i'v NEEEEEARLY "converted" my mommy LOL, i'v aired my opinions and she seriously seems 2 be a lot more open minded in her views :@

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY :lol:

Thanks u guys, U :)

and

**Vasikhi diyan Lakh Lahk Vadiyaan** :@

:e: WGJKK WGJKF thumbs_up.gifwoohoo.gif

Congrats tell your mom about the true beauty of Sikhi which is a religion for the unity of all mankind.

Ps. Btw whats a Guru Ravidass Gurdwara since i thought all Gurdwaras are the same ohmy.gif