Y Am I Being Denied The Right 2 Believ In Sikhi?

Guest What the hell am I?! :'(

Sat Sri Akal!

'Burnt be the mouth that says God is born. God is neither born, nor dies. He is ever present.'

I don't believe in caste but I have to use caste to get my point across if u know what I mean:

I am a Chamar and I have to say that the Chamar community is one of the most messed up. Looking into the Chamar community I know in Wolverhampton, I have come across so many splinter groups such as Adharmi Brotherhood, Ravidassia. They create so many segregations between themselves and just add to the problems. I remember a few years ago, that the commitee of the Ravidass Gurudwara on Dudley Rd (Wolverhampton) had 2 factions, the Adharmi Brotherhood and the normal. There was so much arguements in the meetings. Rather than solve problems, they just added to them by creating these stupid side groups!

Some people you can never win over but concentrate on yourself. I say to the person who started the topic:

Don't worry, you have chosen the right path. Follow this path in the fullest capacity and with Waheguru's kirpa, you will overcome all obstacles. I can personally say that since I have embraced Sikhi, I am a better person. I have more control over myself (Man Jeeta Jag Jeet), I do not partake in intoxicants (I used to drink before) and generally I am a better person. It's not just me saying it, my brother, grandparents and friends also say it. So I'll say it again, Be Strong In The Path You Have Chosen, and With Waheguru's Grace, You'll Be Succesful!!!!

Bole So Nihaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Sri Akal!!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Satnaam Shri Waheguru!!

158950[/snapback]

THANKS MAN, seriously... maaaaannnn u speak so much SENSE!!! :@ i honestly gotta say ur the only "chamaar" 2 hav ever made sense 2 me :wub:

i have chosen the right path, i no i have definately,im not the one goin along with what evryones telling me, im thinkin 4myself, im in search for the truth n ill find it with or wothout their support.

i believe what u say about u bcomin a better person, cuz now u hav "clarity2 in ur life...if u get what i mean.

its true,they'v done nothin 2 unite with other castes, there in complete isolation and thats how they want 2 stay.. but hopefully this will change with wahegurus kirpa, their commitee is messed up...rly im not just saying that- theres no discipline, they cant sort out simpe things like finance, planning permission...n theres been no attempt what soever for them 2 gey youngsters involved, to encourage them 2 come to gurdwara like ther is at sedgley st, u guys hav punjabi school etc we dun have any of tha!!n that is just adding the problem of confused chamaar kids.... its worrying

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d_oh.gif :wub:

lol me and _K_ penji just realised we live like literally right next to each other!! not only that but we went to same school anddddddddd we ride the same swings in the park hahhahaha and we both miss the big curly wurly slide thing so we goin' to petition to have it back!! :TH: :@

no relevance to the topic but we were both shocked by this we wanted to share our amazement plus the fact that we don't feel dopey now as young adults on the swings woohoo.giftongue.gif

noice.. she found sangat close to her.... don't scare her away Gurj!!

159123[/snapback]

loll naa i dont think she will.... gurj!! u didnt tell them....

on msn..our font colour is the same!!! wohooo... & i used 2 work at the place wher she hasn't been for 4 years LOL.gif hahaha... &

hearye.gif we'r defo gna get the slide bak!! hopefully bak in time 4 the vaisakhi mela :wub:

erm...i dont still play on the swings bag.gif

okk bak 2 topic....

p.s. sumthin similar 2 this may get posted again...the server didn't add me comment earlia!! :@

• 2 weeks later...

<<UPDATE>> (lol)

:T: aaahhhhh i wanid 2 let u aaaaaaallllllll know i took ur advice,

& 2day 4 the 1st time EVER (apart frm the time i went 2 the sri Darbar Sahib!)

I went 2 a "SIKH" Gurdwara!!! (ie not a ravidassi 1!)

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!

it was alot easier then i thought it would be & it was reeeeeeeeeeeaaaalllly good n ill definately be goin bak :cool:

& & & i think i'v NEEEEEARLY "converted" my mommy LOL, i'v aired my opinions and she seriously seems 2 be a lot more open minded in her views :wub:

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY :wub:

Thanks u guys, U :@

and

**Vasikhi diyan Lakh Lahk Vadiyaan** :@

:e: WGJKK WGJKF thumbs_up.gifwoohoo.gif