Hayeeeeeee Oiiiiii

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nappi  LOL.gif

sorry 2 hear about your tid bechara, try some herbal tea with sohf and jwain and half the spice rack thrown in  :TH:

158944[/snapback]

heeeeey nappi's are good!!, one of the best medicine!! why i just took a liccle nappi at work :$ u always feel refreshed after a nappi....

and i also happen to know that amar is doing good now... he took a nappi! :wub: right veerji?

no.gif   Meri tid wich bari peer hundi aa, mai thora chooran khada par pher vi dard hoi jandi. Since i live away from home te koi meri dekh paal karan wala ni hega eithe so can i get some sympathy please  :'(  :'(

I want my mummyyyyyyyyy  :'(

Bimaar sher

158920[/snapback]

wow :@ @ :cool: @ ...and to think that i was immature..... :wub: tongue.gif

nappi  LOL.gif

sorry 2 hear about your tid bechara, try some herbal tea with sohf and jwain and half the spice rack thrown in  :TH:

158944[/snapback]

heeeeey nappi's are good!!, one of the best medicine!! why i just took a liccle nappi at work :$ u always feel refreshed after a nappi....

and i also happen to know that amar is doing good now... he took a nappi! :@ right veerji?

159414[/snapback]

:cool: @ actually i still got the tid peer, so since i dont have access to my GP (Doc) here i had to register on temporary basis with a local gp to whom i am going for a checkup on monday. May not survive till then so a final grawl from this sher,

meeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww :wub: