Is It True?

jivan

wjkkwjkf

is it true that harjit singh,the one who wrote warrior princess,has fallen prey to

narinder grewal and us now one of his followers? no.gif my cousin came to my house and

he asked me if i had good books on sikhi,so i took them out and he looked at the book called warrior princess and told me about this. but i just wanted to confirm.

wjkkwjkf

• 2 months later...
Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Theres always an <banned word filter activated> heretic trying to lead Sikhs away.

He is and never was a Guru. I cant even imagine who he thinks he is.

What an <banned word filter activated>. I hope he hasnt got another SGGS for him to talk down about.

He slanders the Gurus and should be punished. This is why Sikhs need to understand what being a Sikh is instead of just "acting" as one.

If harjit did then you can tell he wasnt a real Sikh. A real Sikh could never be mislead by and <banned word filter activated> like narinder grewal.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Unfortunately it is true. no.gif

Harjit has cut his kesh, under the guidance of Grewal. A person who was such an inspiration to me in my younger days in sikh youth camps has turned his back on Guroo Jee. :'(

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Under the guidance of <admin-profanity filter activated>- Grewal?? Why does he keep his own intact then?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Unfortunately it is true. no.gif

Harjit has cut his kesh, under the guidance of Grewal. A person who was such an inspiration to me in my younger days in sikh youth camps has turned his back on Guroo Jee. :'(

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

He can't have been a true Sikh to begin with then!

Don't be disheartned though, it's to be expected in the age of darkness! Much more to follow my friends, much much more, But remain in Chardi Kala!

If he was an inspiration then why should that stop now?

Remember what he said when he was a sikh, always remember what you learnt.

Learn from him even now, Harjit Singh has made a mistake, if it can be called that, now you know how to better yourself. Follow the life he lead as a sikh and don't follow the path he did that lead him away from TRUTH.

Hopefully one day he will return to the truth and we can all be there (as sikhs) when he decides to return.

Guest Narinder Singh

If he was an inspiration then why should that stop now?

Remember what he said when he was a sikh, always remember what you learnt.

Learn from him even now, Harjit Singh has made a mistake, if it can be called that, now you know how to better yourself. Follow the life he lead as a sikh and don't follow the path he did that lead him away from TRUTH.

Hopefully one day he will return to the truth and we can all be there (as sikhs) when he decides to return.

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

I'm sorry but how can some ppl be so dumb. This guy (grewal) openly slanders the Guru Sahibs in a video

made in toronto region a few years back and elevates himself to that status.

Why follow falsehood when Guru Maharaj is continually showing you the true path.

bhul chuk maaf

He is explaining Gurbani as Gurbani was never meant to be explained. The listener who becomes the student then thinks ''this man knows something''- there you have it- the fool gets himself a follower.

I am sure a good writer does not mean a good sikh, I am typing against him but it does not mean I wont ever get brainwashed too!!

Hopefully it wont happen to anyone else.