Msn .. Grr

Guest addict

Guest addict

does anyone have any tips on how to quit using msn? especially if you get attached to any gursikhs or people-you-can-learn-stuff-from who come online.

from someonewhohatesmsnwithapassionbutisaddictedtoit.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i have the same problem!!!

do what i do...do what ever school wrk u gotta do in the mornin b4 12, cuz then most ppl aren't on line.... DONT SIGN IN!!!!!! i no its hard but try not to....if u feel u rla hav got 2 chat 2 sum1, put ur status 2 away...chances are other ppl wont add u 2 the convo...hence u dont get stuck chattin 4 hours on end......

I was / am a msn addict. I will tell you the simplest way of getting detached from msn. You dont even have to stop using msn to do it. It worked on me and errm i used to be online for around 12 + hours / day, nowdays everyone wonders where i am tongue.gif

ok here is the solution. Get the latest Msn software and then just go in offline mode.

thats all you have to do. You may see people come online and go offline. You dont have to go online yourself and start talking. Its difficult in the beginings but once you get into the routine you can jst stay in offline mode and then slowly get your self free of the hold that msn has on you :wub:

It worked on me, it may work for you or may not but give it a try. I now am in offline mode whenever i am on the comp, which i am on quite a long time due to the nature of my profession. So i just stay in offline mode and dont talk on msn for more than 45 minutes / day now days.

Good Luck.

yeah, the above works well

also..

BLOCK EVERYONE who you don't have any concrete discussion with... some people we just talk to for the sake of tlaking...it wastes time... and talking gets you nowhere, right?

so..block as many people as possible.. keep a few for school if yo uneed to... some gursikhs.. but keep it minimum!! if quitting MSN is your goal...then between offline and blocking everyone... it'll work..

just get over the idea that it's "mean" to block someone on MSN... it's not like you're blocking them in real life.. it's not your fault if some people are too lame and they interpret internet as real, everyday life.

I was / am a msn addict. I will tell you the simplest way of getting detached from msn. You dont even have to stop using msn to do it. It worked on me and errm i used to be online for around 12 + hours / day, nowdays everyone wonders where i am tongue.gif

ok here is the solution. Get the latest Msn software and then just go in offline mode.

thats all you have to do. You may see people come online and go offline. You dont have to go online yourself and start talking. Its difficult in the beginings but once you get into the routine you can jst stay in offline mode and then slowly get your self free of the hold that msn has on you :wub:

It worked on me, it may work for you or may not but give it a try. I now am in offline mode whenever i am on the comp, which i am on quite a long time due to the nature of my profession. So i just stay in offline mode and dont talk on msn for more than 45 minutes / day now days.

Good Luck.

159500[/snapback]

LOL, that's exactly what i do ... it defo works !!!!!! LOL.gif