Tell Ur Favourite Religious Book

WJKK

WJKF

IT WUD HELP ALL THE PEOPLE TO READ SOME GURBANI BOOKS WRITTEN BY GREAT MAHAPURASHS IN SIKK WORLD.

IF U TELL AUR FAVOURITE BOOKS U READ AND WOT U LIKE MOST IN DAT AND ALSO WAOT IS THE CENTRAL IDEA (OPTIONAL) IN THE BOOK.

COZ ALOTS OF HISTORY AND THE GREAT EXPERIENCES OF MAHAPURASHS ARE DESCRIBED IN SOME BOOKS.

SO PLZ HELP ALL MEMBERS SO THAT THEY GET INTERESTED IN READING SOME GOOD BOOKS.

AND MINE FAVOURITE IS '' JAIL CHITTHIAN'' BY BHAI RANDHEER SINGH JI

IT DESCRIBES THE VARIOUS GREAT DIVINE EXPERIENCES HAPPENED WITH HIM. AND MUCH MORE ABOUT REHAT AND NAAM SIMRAN.

AND OTHET FAVOURITE IS ROOP GOBIND KA

RAAJ KHALSE KA

SIKKA SONE KA

IT IS WRTTEN BY BHAI RAMA SINGH JI

AND IT DESCRIBE ABOUT HIS LIFE CHANGES THAT HOW HE BECAME SIKH AS HE BELONGES TO HINDU FAMILY.

MOST IMPORTANT IS MENTIONED ABOUT THE FIFTH KARKAR.

SO READ IT OR TELL IF U WANT TO GET THESE BOOKS. I LL TRY TO HELP TO SEND U THESE BOOKS.

There are a few books about events from the life of Baba Nand Singh Ji, such as "The Sikh Saints", by Harbans Singh Doabia. I recommend that people read about Baba Jis life, when you do, the amazing events from Baba Jis life just bring tears to your eyes. The amount of respect Baba Ji showed to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, is just phenomenal.