Maryada Of Akal Takht Sahib

er_gurjot

sat sri akal

i wud like to share a bitter experience......i went to sri harmandir sahib on 6 april 2006 afetr that around 12 noon when i came out i saw a man slapping the dhadhi outside the akal takht sahib (dhadhi was preforming the warrs)....in no time sevadars turned on and slapped that fellow and abused him to the eternity.......saying all maa....bhen ........stuff....knowing that d fellow was mentally retarded

now may i kno that what the sevadars did??????

m still uncomfortable on this issue..........wats goin on in our supreme gurudwaras......

This is quite normal behaviour in Gurdwara in Punjab.

Things I have seen include beating young children in the langar hall by SGPC employees for no apparent reason at all.

It is not sewa they do but a paid job. They treat it like a paid job as well.

wjkk wjkf

akaal tahkt is corrupt

159654[/snapback]

How dare you even say that?

Akal Thakhat is the instution founded by my Guru. It's like calling a shastr Corrupt.

It's when wrong people start using it, or abusing it that it seems corrupt.

Never dare to call an institution created by our Guru which has been responsible for agitation against the British inferenance in Gurdwaras, Emergency, Dharm Yudh Morcha, Agitation against Nirakari baba.

NEVER DARE TO SAY THAT AGAIN

I suggest you go and do ardaas and apologize for even thinking in that way,

Shame on us.

wjkk wjkf

akaal tahkt is corrupt

159654[/snapback]

"Lohgarh" Jee every Sikh should obey and respect the authority of Siri Akaal Takht Sahib. You probably made your comment without realising what you have written.

Siri Akaal Takht Sahib is an INSTITUTION built by Sri Guru Hargobind Ji.

Would you call a KIRPAAN corrupt? Would you call a GURDWARA corrupt? Nehee Guru Pyaari'o.

People can be corrupt. However, people COME AND GO.

If you have issues with Giani Joginder Singh Vedanti then state that - it has nothing to do with our Great Supreme Authority institution.

Please be more careful in future when referring to Takht Sahibs, Gurdwaras, and the Guru Panth.

Bhul chuk maaf.