awesome INTERNATIONAL SMAGAM!

• 2 weeks later...

VAHEGURU JEE KAA KHALSA VAHEGURU JEE KEE FATEH pyario..

Firstly, i would like to say that i felt SO proud to see youth who were dressed in Guru ji's roop, upholding True Sikhi and did sevaa at the International Smagam based in UK this past weekend.

I would also like to congratulate those very seeyanai GurSikhs who took Amrit at the Ransbaeee. NOT just that! There were more youth who walked into the sangat with greater pyaar for Sikhi as they have started to wear a Dastaar as per Guru jee's hukum. I am at the feet of those beautiful Sikhs who love Sikhi this much.

To those people who are seeking to be GurSikhs, I beg those souls to take Amrit and fulfill Guru jee's hukum for us! NOTHING ELSE is Real! Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh jee finalised the Sikhi steps and instructed us on how to become Saachai Pyarai of Vaheguru jee.

Going to a Chardee Kalaa Ransbaee is VERY special and there will NEVER be anything like it!

There is great significance in that Khalsa Panth where Guru jee's Fauj follows the True Gurmat Principals of Sikhi. A GurSikh shall never leave the true Fort and ALWAYS fights for Khalsa.

Guru Gobind Singh jee did not even once abandon his Fort. He did not once listen to anyones requests. He kept a firm stand, because only the Khalsa Panth is eternal. We must keep this SAME strong stand spiritually and physically at where the True Gurmat Principals are kept and originally initiated! Miri, Piri and the Almighty strength of Akaal Purakh; Khanda.

If we do not keep a strong stand in the Khalsaa Panth, then w

ho will! The true panth will last forever and no one can ever challenge the kirpaa amongst that Sangat. Only truth lasts forever.

The Future lies within your hands pyario jee. At the international smagam, look how Guru jee chose those young GurSikhs to do Keertan dee sevaa amongst other Kirtanee. Guru jee/ Vaheguru jee must be SO happy at the sight of his Khalsa Panth!

Just imagine how beautiful SaachKhand must be if just ONE GURSIKH looks SO Beautiful! This is the beauty of Akaal Purukh.

There is ONLY One Maraag/path that we MUST all walk on. That path is towards Guru Sahib jee. Gur Parsaad!

We Must live our Sikhi jeevan to the fullest. We owe this sacrifice to our Guru jee. Everytime we do mata thek, it is the same as saying, Guru jee i give you my manmat and in replacement i beg for a Gurmat jeevan..we are giving our heads.

It is very important for us to attend ransbaee as much as possible, again and again. The spiritual attainment from Naam cannot even be compared with a single thing on earth.

Naam is the ONLY true Wealth that leaves with us!

Sadh Sangat jeeo, the future lies in your hands with Guru jees Kirpaa.

JUST imagine the amazing atmosphere and energy in a Sangat if millions were to gather together and do Swaas Grass - simran with every breath, and imagine how powerful that vibration would be, i think the earth will start shaking!!!!

*Sadh Sangat, Paaj Kaival Naam!

Vibrate on Naam amongst the true congregation.

I HOPE to see a HUGE increase of True GurSikhs....Guru ji says that, Akaal Purukh Vaheguru jee is ALWAYS waiting for us. It is only the wall of our ego that is so thin but yet separates us from Vaheguru jee. Lets do as many ardassa, as much Sevaa, as much Sacrifice for Guru Sahib so that Vaheguru does mehr/ pity on us and gives us the Kirpaa to live a Gurmat Jeevan.

*JIN PREM KEEYOE TIHN HEE PRABH PAAYOE

Pyario jee, lets put it this way, if we are not walking towards Gur

u jee on the maarag to Akaal Purukh/ SaachKhand, then we must be going in the wrong direction because there is no other way!

!!!!LETS LIVE SIKHI TO THE MAX!!!!

Lastly to those who have doubts in living Sikhi to its fullest (as there are no half ways in Sikhi & Male and Females have an equal position), here is what Guru Nanak Dev jee instructs his Akaal Purukhs lovers...

*Jau Thoe Prem Kilahn Kaa Chau*

Sir Thar Thalee Galee Meree Aau

Eith Maraag Paer Thareejai

Sir Deejai, KARN NAA KEEJAI !!

If You Wish to play the Game of Love with me

Place Your Head upon the Palm and Walk My Way.

Place Your feet upon this Path

Give me your Head and DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO PUBLIC OPINION!!!!

Only do what Akaal Purukh has instructed for us!

Guru jee was and is SO amazing that he could have left anything behind for his GurSikhs...but he chose to leave Guru Granth Sahib jee whom we are to treat as our living Guru ji for eternal guidance on Earth for every part of our life. Hence, there must be SO MUCH Power in Guru jee's instructions!!

Remember, when we attend the Gurudwara Sahib next time, lets ask ourselves this one question...

HAVE I TRULY REACHED GURU JEE'S DWAR/ door/gateway???

!!!vaheguru jee ka khalsa vaheguru jee kee fateh!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

pyare bhen ji, glad you enjoyed the smagam. Everything happens as per Guru jis will.

By the where are you from?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

in respect to your question veer jee, the answer is UK. Someone has asked this question b4 but i ignored it, mayb its too rude to do that.