Southall Vaisakhi Nagar Bhangra & Kirtan ?

GurSa Singh

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ironic thing is that the so called youth you have your backing from to support Khalistan are most probaly the ones who go out to Southall at night in their cars, playing their music, drinking their sharab, trying to flex girls. I had no problem with the graffiti and the posters your entitled to voice whats on your mind

Im not against Khalistan or im for it i just dont want it to take up a violent struggle again, even the Sikh millitia leaders knew after the violence and carnage that violence was not the answer but using a peaceful methods such as educating the masses but still we have dumb back ward thinking pendoos aborting their baby girls, getting drunk and cutting their beards this is whats putting our religion down

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂੁ ਜੀ

The previous comments....

is there any use in arguing for and against when so much is needed for the joining together of the panth. We have so many divides amongst our selves, Khalsa Raj will take even more longer to attain.

Guru bhallla karan

Raj Karega Khalsa.

I thought the never forget 84 posters on Ealing borough headed paper was great - never knew Ealing council was so attuned to Sikh issues :wub: @

There was another poster which had 84 shaheeds pictures on top of a Star Plus poster. For a minute I really thought, wow, Star is gonna show a documentary about the atrocities the Indian govt committed.

The ironic thing is that the so called youth you have your backing from to support Khalistan are most probaly the ones who go out to Southall at night in their cars, playing their music, drinking their sharab, trying to flex girls. I had no problem with the graffiti and the posters your entitled to voice whats on your mind

Im not against Khalistan or im for it i just dont want it to take up a violent struggle again, even the Sikh millitia leaders knew after the violence and carnage that violence was not the answer but using a peaceful methods such as educating the masses but still we have dumb back ward thinking pendoos aborting their baby girls, getting drunk and cutting their beards this is whats putting our religion down

160111[/snapback]

Well no doubt violence is used when your protecting the things you love, it was justified for Saheed Jarnail Bindranwale to arm his men and the harminder sahib for protection against the indian forces.

Are you talking about the assasination and other events????

Guest militant singh

160111[/snapback]

We r tottaly agaisnt the youth u r on about , the graf we did the posters we did and the seva on nagar keertan we did ,we r not linked 2 any type of modern day type sikhs who r in 2 drugs and stuff and dat drink...The commitee @ havelcok can say what they like ,and whicheva hater ripped of the posters ,u jus strenghtehned our resolve the mroe u put us dwn the more stronger we get i doubt many of u southall people know how we even look like but we r among u and here 2 stay and have the support of sum of the biggest sikh leaders in the UK i wont mention names ..as 2 protect thier identity...2 us Faith comes firts Freedom of expression The defense of Sikhi and we aim 2 propogate the aim of Khalistan and the memory of the Shaheeds through the means we see right if u dont like that ur problem we here 2 stay

160111[/snapback]

Well no doubt violence is used when your protecting the things you love, it was justified for Saheed Jarnail Bindranwale to arm his men and the harminder sahib for protection against the indian forces.

Are you talking about the assasination and other events????

160276[/snapback]

On your comments you say no doubt violence is used when you protect the things you love, you dont say Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj going on a rampage killing spree when they killed his four Saibzadees and his mother, and next your going to say the Khalistanis didnt go on a rampage killing spree when the real thing is only a few fought like real warriors unlike some who were going around shouting for Khalistan but int he background threatning people for personal gains. During the Khalistan time I agree there were some true Lions of the Panth but then on the counter argument there were people who said they would fight to the end in Sri Darbar Sahib but instead made their escape unground with turbans stuffed of money