Sikhs Khalistan And Jews Isreal

WGJKKWGJKF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Ive been noticing that we as Sikhs are simular to Jews in alot of ways...

i.e. Jews and Sikhs being minorities...

The Jews Temple being destroyed and only one wall is standing now (its in Isreal... the most sacred Synagogue to Jews in the world... i think its called Temple Mount where i think, they believe the messiah will come at that place)... and the Golden Temple being attacked in 1984 and being invaded by Afghan rulers twice i think...

Jews being murdered in the holocost... Sikhs being murdered in India in 1984...

The difference between us that Jews have Isreal... and Sikhs no own country...

The thing i was thinking is that Jews established Isreal by migrating back to Palestine next to there religious shrines... and establishing settlments where ever they could... and they have loads of children each about 5, 6 or 7 children each...

The reason for me posting this is to pose the question and looking back in history at the Jews, Could this be our only way of achieving Khalistan by establishing settlements all over where our proposed Khalistan is and having loads of children?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Main difference being Jews are very powerful and influential people particularly in United states where they are in hold top positions within media, military, governmental departments and industries. Back in world war 2 young jews were trained in guriella warfare by allied forces to carry out what in todays world would be seen as terrorist acts.

And as United States is the worlds only superpower and backs the state of israel....israel exists. Without the backing of USA israel would have been finished long time ago. On the other side of the coin you have fundamentalist Islamic palestians who get backed by most if not all arab nations to keep fighting the jews even though its not in their interests as a people/nation but continue to do so as its written in quran they must wipe out jews until judgement day.

Jews and Sikhs are alike in many historical aspects but Jews are able to influence other peoples, mainly fundamentalists christians, while Sikhs who have different way of life and apperance,etc are not able, at the moment, to work in the same way jews do.

• 16 years later...

Anyone who sees any similarities between Jews & Israel and Sikhs & Khalistan (beyond their respective minority status) doesn't have a grasp of either Sikhs & Khalistan and Israel & Jews. 

It's beyond laughable to draw ANY comparisons between the two. It's downright ignorant of not only history, but religion and sociology. This is the kind of take you'd read in an English language Punjabi local newspaper that you can find stacked up in any langar hall across the UK. 

The Jewish elite and its Machine are so powerful they literally have to downplay their reach and impact as the eternal, downtrodden minority so as not to draw attention to their power and capabilities, which is why you get Sikhs believing we're anything like them.

Why do Sikhs who see these comparisons never mention the historical and continuing British and American patronage of Jewish causes and Israel; two of the greatest empires in the history of humanity? Why no mention of the one family and financial house established in the Middle Ages that virtually bankrolled the establishment of Israel? Where's that support for Sikhs? Instead, we see the same room-level IQ arguments stemming from Sikhs getting gassed after watching Schindler's List. 

31 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Anyone who sees any similarities between Jews & Israel and Sikhs & Khalistan (beyond their respective minority status) doesn't have a grasp of either Sikhs & Khalistan and Israel & Jews. 

It's beyond laughable to draw ANY comparisons between the two. It's downright ignorant of not only history, but religion and sociology. This is the kind of take you'd read in an English language Punjabi local newspaper that you can find stacked up in any langar hall across the UK. 

The Jewish elite and its Machine are so powerful they literally have to downplay their reach and impact as the eternal, downtrodden minority so as not to draw attention to their power and capabilities, which is why you get Sikhs believing we're anything like them.

Why do Sikhs who see these comparisons never mention the historical and continuing British and American patronage of Jewish causes and Israel; two of the greatest empires in the history of humanity? Why no mention of the one family and financial house established in the Middle Ages that virtually bankrolled the establishment of Israel? Where's that support for Sikhs? Instead, we see the same room-level IQ arguments stemming from Sikhs getting gassed after watching Schindler's List. 

you are right. Someone on twitter was making a post about how most companies are under a few large corporations like blackrock which ironically is owned by jews. All large corporations are under them. Even the media houses and what not. I used to think the same way until i started noticing this pattern that they literally are in all key important positions in the western world including the European Union. Something doesn't add up. How come they are so persecuted but then they literally have control of all major corporations and media and what not. They use the USA to fund their country Israel by getting into key positions. Sikhs are literally insignificant. Alot of Sikhs are unable to see the global picture of who is pulling the strings behind the scene. Then you have these jewish families controlling the central banking system. Things are not adding up. I think brown people look at them and think they are white because they are Ashkenazi jews who are in all these positions of power. They will be owning everything soon included sources of food production.I dont understand why they want to have all the power?

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Wow, another instance where I must agree with MS.

42 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Sadha khoon teh sadhi aatmic shakti peeni. So I've heard. I'm not sure I buy it.

Maybe it is something related to their religion where they think they are God's chosen people therefore we should all be beneath them and they should be ruling us? I have noticed all these abrahamic religions have this supremacist nonsense. Could it be?