Forgive

Guest bad person

Guest bad person

hi, im really really angry with myslef for being such a bad person :@ i ddnt mean to do what i did and know i know i am wrong for doin that and i am very sorry, but would babaji forgive me? what do i do? :wub:

Guest lowest of the low singhni

if you do a sincere Ardas to Maharaj, he will always forgive you. if you're amritdhari and it was a kurehit you committed, then you should go to the Panj Pyare for pesh.

:wub:

~l~

hi, im really really angry with myslef for being such a bad person  :@ i ddnt mean to do what i did and know i know i am wrong for doin that and i am very sorry, but would babaji forgive me? what do i do? :wub:

159873[/snapback]

Guilt should always be proceeded with taking responsibility of ones own actions. Once this is understood, then take the necessary step to rectify your way of living. Remove this guilt from your mind or it will remain an obstruction in your evolving into a better person or use the guilt to drive you to become a more wiser individual. So move forward trying to first change your thoughts through Giaan, your habits and your way of living through inspiration of Gurmukhs, Saints, Devotees of God.

This simple and a very significant realization that you need to change yourself is a great sign that you have already taken the first step which is to realize your own mistakes and that in itself says that God is Loving and Caring and Forgiving for he himself has brought you to this point of realization of your shortcoming. Be thankful to God that you are able to realize this today, it is only then that we are able to bring upon change in ourselves, through his Grace. But remember some effort on your part will be necessary.

I have found this small cut from a book to be inspiring, may you also find it helpful.

Remember, God has created you and having created you he has examined you from all sides, and He is still looking at you constantly as a part of His own handiwork, giving you dignity and importance; and on its own all sin will fade away from your life. If you remember this you will move about as a creation of His. You will speak and hear, fully conscious of the fact that you are His creation. In all your dealings you will be conscious of the fact that you are His and He is looking after

you all the time.

He watches over you constantly. He provides you with comfort and care. He looks at you lovingly, again and again. He never tires of looking at you. He is pleased with you for it is He who has made you. He is neither disappointed nor disheartened by your ways or else He could destroy you so easily. No matter how bad and sinful you become, His flame of hope for you never burns out. No matter how far you wander away from Him, no matter how completely you forget Him and turn your back on Him, His loving gaze is still fixed on you. For He knows that if not today, tomorrow you are

sure to return. Sooner or later the prodigal must return, his coming back is certain, for the further you go away from Him the more unhappy you will become, like a little child who has run away from home.

A little child, barely four years old, ran away from home. He took a small bundle of clothes and set out. A policeman found him going back and forth along the side of the road a number of times. He approached him, thinking he needed help, and asked, ”Where do you want to go? Where have you come from?”

The child said, ”I have run away from home but Mother always said not to cross the road, but to stay on this side. Now I don’t know what to do, since I can’t cross over.”

How far can a small child stray? Even if he does, Mommy has always set a limit and how can he disobey her?

How far will you wander from God? Even if you are angry with Him for some reason, you will keep shuttling between home and the road crossing. How far can you go and where will you go?  Wherever you roam it is within His boundaries. Wherever you are will be within Him. Your anger is the anger of a little child; it is nothing but a part of love. He is never displeased by your displeasure.

Guest Guest

thanx.urmm bt "sincere ardas"...? and i hav alredy changed and am living a good life its jus the fact that i dont want it 2 get out 2 family etc as i am nt like that anymore and am greatly sorry n totali know i am wrong

thanx.urmm bt "sincere ardas"...? and i hav alredy changed and am living a good life its jus the fact that i dont want it 2 get out 2 family etc as i am nt like that anymore and am greatly sorry n totali know i am wrong

160097[/snapback]

What has happened has, "Jo hoya, hovat so Janay, Nanak Aapnay ka Hukam Pachanay"

We all learn through our mistakens and everyone and i mean everyone here has commited mistakes. Even your parents have made mistakes. If you are honest in change, then make it a new start for yourself by bringing whatever it is you have done infront of your family if you can. Perhaps share it with someone in your family who is close and provide you a sense of release instead of keepin g it botteled up.

you can try to hide it but nothing can be hidden forever. Eventually it will come out, it would be better in my opinion if you yourself let your family know then for them to hear it from someone else outside.

Yes it is going to be difficult depending on the serverity of your actions. But if your parents are understanding and there is a strong bond between you and them. Then whatever this thing is certainly will not break that bond.

You have a choice to make...either just ignore what happened and hope that your parents don't find out. It is possible that this will haunt you trying to protect your family from the truth, trying to make up excuses or whatnot or you can come clean and lift this weight off of your shoulders.

Remember what i said in my initial post...remove this guilt or it will not allow you to make progress in bettering yourself. This memory of guilt, whatever you did, the fear will always hold you back unless you resolve the issue.

We are the ones who must face the consequences and what is it that you have fear? Whatever it is, it is not something someone else has done to you, rather it is what we have done to ourselves. Fear is there becase we don't want to be responsible for our actions, if we do take responsibility then fear has no place, instead courage should take its place. Growth is possible only when we learn to be responsible for our actions and accept the consequences with courage and learn from our mistakes. Your state of mind now is not the same as it was when you made the error because you have already learned from that mistake...so then what is it that you have to fear? It is a part of learning of being a Sikh of evolving into a better person. Do not fear making mistakes instead fear not learning from them because you will make many more mistakes as does everyone else. Be firm in your Trust of God, in your Faith and he will help you through this ordeal.

It is difficult to advice not knowing exaclty what the problem is, but im sure whatever it is, how horrible it must feel, there must be a healthy way out of this situation. It take courage to face the consequences and if you cannot find this courage within you then pray for such a courage for God is most forgiving and compassionate. Your Honest and Sincere prayer towards God within you will give you the necessary strength to go through this ordeal. Surrender the results to him and let him guide you through this.

If a child has made a mistake if she/he cannot run to his Parents/God for help then where can (s)he run to?

160097[/snapback]

penji it wont dont worry :wub:

Guru Ji will save your honour.. as long as u have changed. Guru Ji knows

• 2 weeks later...

160097[/snapback]

penji it wont dont worry :lol:

Guru Ji will save your honour.. as long as u have changed. Guru Ji knows

:TH: i agree...

as long as u'v changed for the better whats the problem??? hey??? Guru Ji will forgive U because U'v recognised that what u did was wrong.

:@ we ALL make mistakes, which we learn from 2 mek us better ppl :wub:

To practice forgiveness is the true fast, good conduct and contentment.

this is very powerful shabad,

'To practice forgiveness is the true fast, good conduct and contentment'.

'They become just like the One they serve'.

To be forgiven, you need to practice forgiving everyone around you, someone doesnt have to do something bad to you, for you to forgive them, a mere thought or feeling of forgiving anyone because of their actions is more then enought, you dont even need to know them. In your eyes, you know someone may have done wrong, but you just 'ignore' it in a sense and just get on with life, without judging that person or holding a grudge.

You feel that you may not be forgiven, but maharaj forgives everyone. Our aim is to be with Akaal Purakh, the 'Nir Vair', the one with no hate, so how can we hate anyone? The moment we start hating others for their actions, the moment we depart further away from maharaj. Same idea with caste, many times vaheguru is mentioned as casteless, since our casteless soul will merge in the end, its pointless to beleive in caste. Caste has no gender, no race, no relgion, no caste, no creed etc.

This is probably going off topic, but its important to understand that being humble, also means forgiving others for their mistakes.

I just thought id type this, was just on my mind at this time.

Sorry if hasnt helped or confused you, lol.

bhulf chuk mafi,

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ke fateh!