Kaam Triangle

Guest no

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

this situation is kind of funny but but more stupid n annoying at the same time.

im jus an ordinary bibi, no one special, but im kind of stuck between two people. they were goin out n then the singh decides he doesnt want to be wiv his girlfriend anymore. guess who he wants 2 swap her wiv...yer ME. :wub:

so obviously i told him where to go, which wasnt very nice but i got a bit annoyed after repeated prank fone calls n stuff. so basically his previous is pissd off wiv me for stealin the love of her life...er yeah rite, n he keeps pesterin me 2 giv him a chance. ive spoken to his ex n told her that im not involved wiv him in ANY way n its always bin like that n its gonna stay like that, but obvoiusly she dont believe me. n then he thinks that im refusin him coz shes givin me grief. ive explained to him that i dont want a relationship...err hello ever heard of kaam?? duh

i dont want all this, ive told both of them they can 4k off but it aint happenin. n then he goes round givin it 2 his m8s sayin he got 2 girls after him!!! get over urselffffff

what am i supposed to do??? jus want them 2 leave me alone

i didnt ask for any of this...i swear im gna smack him round the face next time he asks me... IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

p.s im not usually this cynical or violent or anyfin else u picked up 4rm this post...im jus reallyyy confused n annoyed!!! sum ppl jus dnt get the message

Guest lowest of the low singhni

( this probably isn't the right solution but i reckon slapping him is a pretty decent idea. because it shows that you're *really* not interested in him, and also proves to his kuri-person that you don't have feelings for him. plus it warns people not to mess again. hopefully others can give more reasonable ideas. )

~l~

I don't know how bad it is. But if it gets bad enough or already is, tell them both to straighten out their act, stay out of your life OR have you go to the police, cooperate with pursuing charges or other court orders if that is the outcome and also possibly seek advice toward civil remedies.

There may not be enough to warrant action beyond just letting them know at this time. But it can be a preventative measure where you are doing them a favour by letting them know that it is serious for you. Tell them specifically that this is their problem and in NO way should your name come up anywhere and in NO way should you be disturbed.

They may be too stupid to know the trouble they are causing. And all of us also have a tendency to be nice to people who are stupid. But there are limits.

Guest original poster

thanks to everyone for the advice!

i dont want 2 get him beaten up, coz i know that these singhs will do sum SERIOUS damage, n id feel really guilty. :compress: i suppose its the only option, unless i jus get them to threaten him to stay away. :wub:

thanks again, it really helped!!!

thanks to everyone for the advice!

i dont want 2 get him beaten up, coz i know that these singhs will do sum SERIOUS damage, n id feel really guilty. :compress:  i suppose its the only option, unless i jus get them to threaten him to stay away. :wub:

thanks again, it really helped!!!

160631[/snapback]

Yes and you also don't want to get him beaten up because you have other avenues of recourse which don't involve violence, breaking the law and possible criminal charges.

I am not sure what you mean by threatening him, but in most cases threatening violence is a criminal act. You may wish to warn him that you will contact the authorities.