Are Sikh's Ready

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurtas

Fanatics and cowards are closely intertwined. Bagri managed to kill 400 that is enough - at least he had his grubby hands somewhere in that plot.

160512[/snapback]

So why was he aquitted?

160602[/snapback]

Still does not negate the fact that he made that speach about killing 50,000 Hindus. If he was such a hotshot why did he hide like a coward in Canada. If he was a man he would have got off his backside and gone to Punjab and carried out his threats of killing 50,000.

As for the aquittal. History is full of such acquitals. OJ Simpson was aquitted but the civil trial held him responsible for the murders. Recently we had the Jessica Lall case in India where sons of politicians were aquitted. Sajjan Kumar was aquitted.

We all know that Reyat was involved in the Tokyo Narita Airport bombing in which two baggage handlers were killed and that he pleaded guilty to manslaughter for constructing the Air India bomb. Then we have Panthic weekly writing stories in which they say Reyat is wrongly accused and they use Soft Target as a reference. They fail to mention more interesting pages from the book in their reports. Such as Malik who was publicly anti India was taking large loans from state owned Indian banks and the sudden good fortune of parmar.

I think to be ready we have to watch for all these internal enemies of dubious charachter like bagri, malik, reyat, chohan, zaffarwal, dr sohan, daljeet bittu, jasbir rode. mokham singg etc.

w8... i hafnt herd of half of them but...

daljit bittu?!

jasbir rode?!!

can u gimme sum explanation as to why u mentioned them..?

160627[/snapback]

It is an open secret that Rode had links to the Intelligence Bureau.

You can read about what he got up to with his GOI contacts by downloading the PDF from :

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04Y81E5...HB3UX09KOZ268H1

It is a short extract from the book Open Secrets by Maloy Krishna Dhar who was a joint director in the Intelligence Bureau and before anyone says it is garbage and written by someone who worked for the GOI, I would suggest you read the chapters in the book relating to Punjab as Dhar openly talks about police killings in false encounters and the dirty tricks of congressi home minister Buta Singh.

As for daljit bittu, he has a dubious history and links to police cats. He cannot always remember the truth (unless cornered). A few weeks ago we had the media breaking stories about sukhi (former militant turned police cat). This guy was invited and attended bittu's wedding even though bittu knew he was a police cat. Says it all when so called panthic bittu is inviting police cats to his wedding.

Kurtas

Fanatics and cowards are closely intertwined. Bagri managed to kill 400 that is enough - at least he had his grubby hands somewhere in that plot.

160512[/snapback]

He managed to kill 400?? Did you forget that four years of his liberty were taken away by paid witnesses that were found to be lying on the stand? The trial was an exercise in smoke and mirrors. Even the prosecution was not able to say exactly where in the plot he was. There was much political pressure to push for charges. As well 'moderate hicks' repeatedly told the police that witnesses were scared and would come forward when charges were laid. The prosecution was counting on this and essentially was carrying out an investigation while at trial. They were also counting on one of the men buying their way to freedom by blaming others. Neither panned out for them.

Part way through the trial one prosecution witness suggested he would not testify unless he could renegotiate his cut in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. The so called star witness was lying on the stand. She falsified entries in her diary. She fudged dates to make up a story and ended up referencing the date of a newspaper article before the artcile was published.

So, somewhere in the plot? Exactly where? Cause if that's the case I want to see the man behind bars and you should call the authorities with your revelation. Then do let us know what you are hiding.

I don't care for this man, I also don't care for his comments that kurtas refers to. However, the fact is that he is essentially irrelevant. It is interesting that despite the very public comments in front of thousands, the video becomes known around the world about 20 years later as motive. How utterly ridiculous! If such stupid blanket statements about revenge were the strongest proof of a crime of this magnitude, the masses of sikh diaspora would be behind bars after 1984. Millions of Americans and many from other non-muslim countries would be behind bars after 9/11.

--------

Also Prem, I too am a bit uncomfortable with the tone of the original posts but where do you come off asking whether those posted here “celebrate if a bomb goes off in a Hindu temple”. This is typical of a racist hatred of Sikhs. I just don't buy it that you have asked a sincere question and innocently misinterpreted the previous posts.

--------

Finally Prem, I am very much against violence. I practice what I preach in my participation in this regard. HOWEVER, I hesitate to judge people whose mothers and sisters were raped, people whose sons and daughters were tortured and killed. Put yourself in their shoes. Live their experiences with seeking justice only have their wounds salted.

It is strange that you speak of human rights so passionately yet seem to be clueless that human rights activists are often protecting the human rights of people have been involved in taking up arms against the state. If you were involved in promoting human rights you would have encountered such cases and heard humbling stories of people who felt they had no choice in their circumstances.

Granted, there will be those who act as senseless killers. However, you also insult educated intelligent nameless people who chose to do something due to the injustice in their environment even if it was not their own families who were effected. Their first commitment was not to violence. Their first commitment was the decision to sacrifice everything they knew as normal life. The politics is far more complex than your evil-doer analysis. Your analysis is an affront to our intelligence and aids violence rather than aiding understanding.

These people are fanatics, who have no idea of the damage they will do to Sikhism and the Sikh image

Sikh Fanatics...where in the world have you seen a Sikh that say's there should be no other religion in the world but Sikh's?

160442[/snapback]

Just download the clip of Jeba (ajaib) Bagri, one of the two acquited for the Air India bombing to see a fanatic (I will avoid calling him a Sikh as his comments were not in keeping with Sikhi). He openly boasts about killing 50,000 Hindus. He himself hides in Canada like a coward yet boasts about killing 50,000.

People like him I would not even term as fanatics as they usually have the resolve to carry out acts of terrorism, it is better to term this person as a coward.

160503[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

i think along with many ppl in those days... where in general shock and angry/confused over what was happeing in india. Bagri probably later regreted it on realising that it was not in his power or right to be mentioning that stuff.

Revenge and anger can eb a deadly mix, and one the cycle of revenege starts, it's not easily stopped.

Guru gobind would not accept revenge, when he fought against moghul enemies, he didnt strike against the men who where not fighting... today, we can't do revenge without betrayign the gurus and our lord.

about air india: No one will really ever find out what happened and who was responsable for thsoe acts of cruelty on that day. While some say the babbar khalsa, the GOA, the rcmp and CG where involved in it, i think we should try not to accuse anyone until more evidence is proven.

These people are fanatics, who have no idea of the damage they will do to Sikhism and the Sikh image

Sikh Fanatics...where in the world have you seen a Sikh that say's there should be no other religion in the world but Sikh's?

160442[/snapback]

Just download the clip of Jeba (ajaib) Bagri, one of the two acquited for the Air India bombing to see a fanatic (I will avoid calling him a Sikh as his comments were not in keeping with Sikhi). He openly boasts about killing 50,000 Hindus. He himself hides in Canada like a coward yet boasts about killing 50,000.

People like him I would not even term as fanatics as they usually have the resolve to carry out acts of terrorism, it is better to term this person as a coward.

160503[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

i think along with many ppl in those days... where in general shock and angry/confused over what was happeing in india. Bagri probably later regreted it on realising that it was not in his power or right to be mentioning that stuff.

Revenge and anger can eb a deadly mix, and one the cycle of revenege starts, it's not easily stopped.

Guru gobind would not accept revenge, when he fought against moghul enemies, he didnt strike against the men who where not fighting... today, we can't do revenge without betrayign the gurus and our lord.

about air india: No one will really ever find out what happened and who was responsable for thsoe acts of cruelty on that day. While some say the babbar khalsa, the GOA, the rcmp and CG where involved in it, i think we should try not to accuse anyone until more evidence is proven.

160716[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

Your right... particularly about Guru ji if we had adopted the tactics of Islam there would have been no Islam in south asia. Muslims would have been roundered up and salughtered as they did to our Sikh forefathers and other non-muslims. Our humanity is seen as a weakness to many but it allows us to fight a truely righteous war physically and spiritually.