Help!

Guest helpless

Guest helpless

i think i finaly found a place where i can get help :wub: i have a very big family problem in my house. my oldest sister and mom have major anger problems and they're always fighting. my mom gets lots of stress and she takes it off my sister no.gif the whole family gets so tense no.gif i probably sound very stupid right now but at this point im really scared. my mom is always always stressed out abt her for marks and other stuff. i heard that simran is the only way and solves everything. but like i dono, if the whole family goes to the gurughar one day, the next day theres another reali big fight no.gif im always scared that if things keep getting worse then something could go really wrong. my parents are getting older and have alot of stress and i dont want them to get serious health problems just because of stress. i have no close relatives, cousins, friends, or anyone else to talk to. if god planned everyting , then whydid he have to make this big problem in my family no.gif WHY?!?! no.gif as days go by, i think im loosing my faith in sikhi more and more becuz it duznt even help in any way.nothing good ever happens in my family.never no.gif this probabyl wasnt even worth writing here, i mean like its not anyone's fault or anything here right? so what anyone relly do? im so stupid

Sikhi does not need any one of us. Our reverence or lack of reverence for sikhi does not effect the universal principles of sikhi. Sikhi will remain just as strong. The question is to what extent do we wish to tap into the beauty of what sikhi has to offer in our every day lives and with our challenges.

Please tell us more. We’ll try to help. How many brothers and sisters in your family and what are their ages? What is the age of the sister who fights with mom? What is your moms stress from? What is your age? Are you afraid of anything else in addition to the health of your parents?

You are not stupid. Please don’t ever say such things. You write intelligently, but that kind of self talk will make things more difficult. You have friends here talk to us.

jio... well when i was reading you post, what came to my mind was bhagat Dharoo and Prahlad ji.

and then ofcourse all of our Guru sahib jis lives.

im not at any level to say anything...but here is what Guru sahib ji say

"dukh daroo sukh roogh bhaiya..." RAHRAS sahib

Gurbani and sakhis help us make sense of the world aroud us and inside of us.

bhul chuk muaf karni

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru jiki fateh

the one day you go to gurdwara, listen to shabad guru. the next day, practice the shabad.

don't just listen to gurbaani, live it. guru sahib offers us the solution, to accept it is up to us. sikhi never lacks anything, we as sikhs lack everything.

sMqI mMqu dIE moih inrBau gur kw sbdu kmwieAw ]3] (206-3, gauVI, mÚ 5)

santee mant dee-o mohi nirbha-o gur kaa sabad kamaa-i-aa. ||3||

The Saints have given me the Mantra of the Fearless Lord, and now I practice the Word of the Guru's Shabad. ||3||

jIiq ley Eie mhw ibKwdI shj suhylI bwxI ] (206-3, gauVI, mÚ 5)

jeet la-ay o-ay mahaa bikhaadee sahj suhaylee banee.

I have now conquered those terrible evil-doers, and my speech is now sweet and sublime.

khu nwnk min BieAw prgwsw pwieAw pdu inrbwxI ]4]4]125] (206-4, gauVI, mÚ 5)

kaho naanak man bha-i-aa pargaasaa paa-i-aa pad

nirbaanee. ||4||4||125||

Says Nanak, the Divine Light has dawned within my mind; I have obtained the state of Nirvaanaa. ||4||4||125||