Wow

jivan

:wub: :nihungsmile: waheguroo ji ka khalsa,waheguroo ji ki fateh :nihungsmile:

at last with gurus grace ,i have been blessed with amrit

it was wooooow , i just cant explain how it feels. d_oh.gif

daas wants to know where i can get a sarbloh kirpan,any type.

i've got one but its old and blunt.

just give details of shops and websites.

thanks in advance.

daas,

jivan

wahe guru ji ka khalsa, wahe guru ji ki fateh :e:

First all Bhai Sahib, congratulations on becoming part of the Khalsa Family. May Guru Sahib keep you in chardikala and keep you on path with all strength and spirit.

In regards to Sarbloh Kirpaan, unfortunately Sikh Missionary Society doesn't haven't any Sarbloh Karas or Kirpaans.

Apparently a Baba Jee said there is a shop next to Bina Music which sell Sarbloh Kirpaans (but I haven't seen any shops there unless he was talking about the Virdi Brothers shop, which has now closed down).

If you got relatives living in Wolverhampton, Leicester or Birmingham then ask them to get you one. If not then best off ordering from the net from DTF website. They sell two sizes in Sarbloh Kirpaan:

Kirpan 1 - 9 inch - £12.75

Kirpan 2 - 7 inch - £10.60

First all Bhai Sahib, congratulations on becoming part of the Khalsa Family. May Guru Sahib keep you in chardikala and keep you on path with all strength and spirit.

In regards to Sarbloh Kirpaan, unfortunately Sikh Missionary Society doesn't haven't any Sarbloh Karas or Kirpaans.

Apparently a Baba Jee said there is a shop next to Bina Music which sell Sarbloh Kirpaans (but I haven't seen any shops there unless he was talking about the Virdi Brothers shop, which has now closed down).

If you got relatives living in Wolverhampton, Leicester or Birmingham then ask them to get you one. If not then best off ordering from the net from DTF website. They sell two sizes in Sarbloh Kirpaan:

Kirpan 1 - 9 inch - £12.75

Kirpan 2 - 7 inch - £10.60

160698[/snapback]

they're out of stock bruv

Gurmukho,

There is an uncle ji who runs a stall in hounslow nishkam sewak jatha gurdwara and he also does sewa of selling Cds, Karas, Kirpaans etc at camps for example Khalsa Camp and Sikh Missionary Society Camp.

I suggest you ring Sikh Missionary Society (0208 574 1902) or email Khalsa Camp organisers (http://www.khalsacamp.com/uk/contactus/) and ask them for the phone number of the Uncle jee who sets up the stall at the camps and sells Kirpaans and Karas (he has a good range of Sarbloh Kakkaars and loads of Gurbani Kirtan CDs).

Good luck.

:wub:  :nihungsmile: waheguroo ji ka khalsa,waheguroo ji ki fateh  :nihungsmile:

at last with gurus grace ,i have been blessed with amrit

it was wooooow , i just cant explain how it feels. d_oh.gif

daas  wants to know where i can get a sarbloh kirpan,any type.

i've got one but its old and blunt.

just give details of shops and websites.

thanks in advance.

daas,

jivan

wahe guru ji ka khalsa, wahe guru ji ki fateh :e:

160674[/snapback]

d_oh.gif

WJKK WJKF

i think simmel tree can lead you to a few sites... he knows everything on sikhi online.

Good to see more brothers/sisters give their head to our guru!