3 Banis In The Morning Or 5?

According to Panthic maryada, there are 3 in the morning. Some people like to trash talk and say that oh these guys don't want to read bani so they are cutting down the banis. This is not true at all, Nitneim banis are there so we have unity and so that when we get together, we have a maryada which we follow on personal level and Panthic level. No one is saying don't read Bani. This is maryada. Once you are done reading the 3 morning banis, spend time reading other banis. Spend time learning and understanding Gurbani.

According to Panthic maryada, there are 3 in the morning. Some people like to trash talk and say that oh these guys don't want to read bani so they are cutting down the banis. This is not true at all, Nitneim banis are there so we have unity and so that when we get together, we have a maryada which we follow on personal level and Panthic level. No one is saying don't read Bani. This is maryada. Once you are done reading the 3 morning banis, spend time reading other banis. Spend time learning and understanding Gurbani.

160726[/snapback]

if youre in doubt, do 5.

i hate it when people in our kaum say something ...and then someone else says something else...so i always think of a way to make it better

if i do 5, and in fact we have to 3, then im safe...

lol :TH:

160726[/snapback]

yeh totally agreed there. Why argue about 3 or 5 do as much as you ca why stop at 5? There is no argument to be had here. With Guroo Sahibs Kirpa add more bani to you nitnem :wub:

I totally agree with my fellow sikhs..

the maryada says 3..

but there is no limit..

my panj said..maryada says 3..but try to do the 5 so that you can be ready to do amrit sanchar as well..

they also said..jnna vadhogey..unna thora hey...