Im Scared

Guest All Bhau

Fateh

mere pyaare panji...

when one has faith in guru ji why be scared?.....its your family you worry bout....tell em to back off!....i totally agree wid jaspaul veerji.....their not gonna be your parents for your entire life cuz they aint gonna be wid you for as long as you livin...your true parents are DHAN DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI AND DHAN DHAN MATA SAHIB KAUR JI!!! d_oh.gif .....you wanna disgrace em by marrying a non-amrit-dhaari??? no.gif ....and will that make you any more happier???.....panji....keep doing ardas...ask guru sahib to bless you with HIMMAT ....to stand up to your family....to face kalyug.....its a test from guru ji......you know you have to pass it.....guru sahib wil help you go through it......panji....you came this far......and theres yet so much more!!!....if you came this far.....you can go thrrough it all.......why must one be afraid wen they're blessed by tha one and only WAHEGURU!!! d_oh.gif ....HE's watching you.....all your sorrows are HIS aswell as you are HIS daughter...HE luvs you and you luv HIM.....you just need strengh.....dun duobt HIM.....or dun stop havin faith in HIM....wat is the worst ur family can do to you??.....and wat CAN they do to you wen guru ji is there with you all the time!!!....repaet his name over and over pray.gif ......dun be scared.....HE will help you go through this...its just kalyug panji.....dun worry!!!...ima moorakh...i dunno nunn.....please forgive me for all the mistakes...BHUL CHUK MUAF!!! blush.gif

WJKK WJKF