Sikhs Learning How To Drive

ranj03

hilarious thread - K panji, that's just mad!

AA is rubbish. First AA Instructor turned up at the house out of the blue (I was out) and persuaded my folks that I had booked a lesson and stiched him up? So I said I want another instructor. Next one from Jamaica (still AA) made me sit in the car turning a round tray (one of those flowery things you serve drinks on) to practice using a steering wheel? wacko.gif 3rd instructor was great though! - a private gora guy my cousin recommeded. Advice: go with recommendations and once you've had few lessons try and drive the family car as much a poss

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hilarious thread - K panji, that's just mad!

AA is rubbish.  First AA Instructor turned up at the house out of the blue (I was out) and persuaded my folks that I had booked a lesson and stiched him up?  So I said I want another instructor.  Next one from Jamaica (still AA) made me sit in the car turning a round tray (one of those flowery things you serve drinks on) to practice using a steering wheel?  wacko.gif   3rd instructor was great though! - a private gora guy my cousin recommeded.  Advice: go with recommendations and once you've had few lessons try and drive the family car as much a poss

161471[/snapback]

LOL okk at least my "ex instructor" let me drive touch the steering wheel loll...on my second lesson ye, he med me drive 2 willenhall...abt 20mins away from where i live...my second lesson!!! so i was on all these dual carriageways, major roundabouts etc etc... erm if anyone wants uncle ji's number let me no, he could do with the business :lol:

ye like i said it wasn't funny at the time....but the next day i was like LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif hahaha....

my parents enrolled me in a driving school back home when i turned 18 to learn how to drive..

1st instructor was a muslim dude who drove round the circuit once teaching me about car parts and how to operate the clutch..then he got out and let me play with car and drive it round until class ended tongue.gif

2nd instructor who stuck with me till i got my license was a chinese YOUNG punk kinda guy..always wearing shades...*i still remmeber whenever we saw each other,we'll give one another this "i'm sick of you" look and say "YOU AGAIN..WHAT THE HELL"*...he had a fiery temper whenever i made mistakes but was awesome at teaching me. & he was really happy when i passed the traffic police test on my FIRST attempt.

stick with the pros to learn driving.

BSM?  they charge £25 ish for a lesson!  alright for Pakandi Babba, but what about the masses...

161480[/snapback]

LOL true! but some offer a bulk booking (10 lessons for £100) kind of thing, may be a bit more now, as i did take mine in 1999. Don't know why i bothered, because i now have my chele to chauffeur me around!

Anyway if you visit me you can pass without taking lessons, and i only charge £15/20. Bring the whole family, make it a day out! :e:

LOL pakhandi baba in his flash mercedes... hmmm

anywho... Crashing into the garage door is normal for anjaan.. chek her blog if you dont know wot im on about lol

Im telling u.. girls shouldnt drive :lol: emi... either too cautious (only turn into the road when the whole road is empty ie: 2 hours later).. or just panic at sight of another car and hit the tree (not pointing any fingers penji.. lol)

Ok enuf of that.. i wana learn! My mate recommeneded this gora.. charges £17 and £150 for 10 lessons... i mean WOT?! dats CHEAP!

hmm yet i cant be bovad grin.gif stupid me

One thing for all you learners, after you pass your test do learn a few things from your parents about driving, like how to use a fuel pump, top up engine oil, coolant and where the jack fits.

I was in India a while back and my uncle sent a car to pick me up from the airport. On the way back to the village the tyre got punctured, It was 3 in the morning and we were in the middle of nowhere. The driver got the jack out and placed it near the front wing. I asked him if it was positioned in the jack-up point. He laughed at me and said you can jack a car up anywhere you want. As he started to jack it up the front wing began to bend (detach) outwards from the car LOL.gif . The car was not lifting but he did a fine job of messing the wing up. He then asked me where the jack fits.

So we can all avoid such mistakes by learning from those that know.

post-2624-1145536593_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...
Guest Hardeep_S_Khalsa

HAHAHAHAHA - All apna parents are the same - I have seen my dad give my sisters and brother lessons. I had sat in a few times and oh my god I felt to so so sorry for my brother and sisters. My dad would go mad and start shouting. I just could'nt stop laughing in the back. If you make 1 mistake, he goes mad!!! Its true apna expect you to learn in like 30 seconds. When they made a mistake, my dad use to say, "What have you actually been learning" LOL. It was funny. When he shouts, it actually puts people off. I am dreading getting lessons of my dad.

Apnaa are all the same!!

God Bless

WJKK WJKF