Sikhs Learning How To Drive

ranj03

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

lol the 1st time i was gona drive my dad was with me ..he was all laid bak doing simran so he dun talk and i just started the car and did w/v lool, my dads really easy going...then one time my mom went with me and she was holding onto the dashboard for dear life LOL.gif she freaked wen i was going 30 mph LOOOL, i was like she better nawt catch me drivin by myself cuz i go 3 times that speed wen roads are clear w/out noticing sumtimes :@ @

oh then my instructor was my moms frend, i took like 3 lessons i think grin.gif she used to speak punjabi with me and sum things i wudnt really understand like she wud say 'khabay pasa turn karnee' (turn left/right-lol i still dun noe)and in my mind i was like 'is that left or right ' <_< @ but i dun wana sound like an <banned word filter activated> so i just guessed but i wud give the turn signal like 5 minutes beforehand so she cud tell me if i was turning in tha right direction LOL.gif

grin.gif ok come to think of it, that prolly made me look like even more of an <banned word filter activated>..

sall gud

:D

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

U know I learned how to drive myself, dont go out and waste ur money to learn how to drive. just try to drive around in ur neibhorhood for a while. read the book of these driving thing u know. Thats what I did and I have been drivin for a long time. My dad tried to teach me how to drive but he curses too much lol.

Anyone else had this experience or is it just me?

Isnt it just impossible to learn how to drive with asian parents?

Do they

>Expect you to learn how to drive in 30 mins!

>Shout like crazy to natural learner mistakes!

Let me know :D

Sometimes learning from family members can be better that wasting money on lessons. I taught both my neices how to drive. I used to let them drive in a large disused car park for a few hours until they got used to braking, turning, changing gears etc. Then it was a few hours in quiet roads and finally normal driving. They only needed to take about 5-6 lessons from a driving instructor and that was because I couldn't be bothered to teach them 3 point turn, corner reverse etc. They all passed first time!

i gotta be 17 to be able to drive...but i was driving at the age of 15.....hahaha

i picked it up by looking at how my mum, chaca n others used to drive

eventually i asked my chaca if i cud drive his car, he was u know how to drive?....i went like i guess so....he was alright take ur place n lets see how much u know

haha...when i was reversing i almost hit the lamp post behind....he almost got a heart attack........haahaha....after tat it was all smooth tongue.gif

mum didnt know till once our neighbour told them tat i was driving my frens car

i got loads of juttia man

haha

Anyone else had this experience or is it just me?

Isnt it just impossible to learn how to drive with asian parents?

Do they

>Expect you to learn how to drive in 30 mins!

>Shout like crazy to natural learner mistakes!

Let me know

a guess i'm happy i don't have indian parents lol????