Khalsa Heritage Complex - Hidden Sections

Mintu

Putting the building aside - it is surprising to see so many comments on Badal, who is not even in the pictures whereas our man Captain Amarinder Singh with his dyed beard is presenting a robe of honour to Baba Harnam Singh Bindrawale - a great legacy indeed given that only 20 years ago Sant Jarnail Singh Bindrawale had made a big speech against dyed beard when Gyani Zail Singh was in power, now his legacy is actually accepting siropas from the Captain!

The first post is right - where are the punj pyare? Why aren't they involved with this opening?

Putting the building aside - it is surprising to see so many comments on Badal, who is not even in the pictures whereas our man Captain Amarinder Singh with his dyed beard is presenting a robe of honour to Baba Harnam Singh Bindrawale - a great legacy indeed given that only 20 years ago Sant Jarnail Singh Bindrawale had made a big speech against dyed beard when Gyani Zail Singh was in power, now his legacy is actually accepting siropas from the Captain!

The first post is right - where are the punj pyare? Why aren't they involved with this opening?

The complex was started when Badal was in power and it was him who had an input into the design brief for the architect.

The place is a museum not a Gurdwara so why would the Panj Piare be needed ? It was only Makkar and co making a big fuss about needing the Panj Piare. Funny how Makkar and co always forget about needing the Panj Piare when the SGPC is starting new projects like the college in Haryana where Badal was invited to do the usual media event rather than the Panj Piare.

Thats right, the building does look ugly and doesnt not fit in with the surounding area.

I think the money spent on this should have been distributed to the victims of the 1984 delhi riots, and the families of Shaheed Singhs of the Sikh Movement.

HS Dhuma looks more and more like Chewbacca from Star Wars every time I see him

That statement is wrong.

I dont think we should jump to a conclusion to Damdami Taksal and Sant Samaj attending the inauguration of the complex. I think we should give them time, and see who does what.

No way am i a fan of arminder, but in this time i think arminder is doing a better job than BADAL EVER did!

Especially by speaking at a Khalistani Gurdwara in Canada.

But only time will tell who benefits the Panth.