Are Nihangs Out Of Touch With Reality Or Is It Just Me?

Guest Narinder Singh

Knite Singh, Niddar has yet to prove that he belongs to Buddha Dal. Merely saying that you belong to a Nihung Jathebandi doens't make you belong to it. I know a Singh who consulted Santa Singh about Niddar, who said he didn't have a clue about who NIddar is. No the question arises: a person who had learned Shastervidya, and beena Buddha Dal Nihang for several years is already forgotten by Santa Singh?

As for Nihal Singh, I personally, from experience, wouldn't describe him as an ideal Nihang.

What Simmal Tree jee says is true, there are the fake ones, and there are the real ones. Watch out for the fake ones :lol:

Bhull Chukk Maaf

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fateh!

LK Nihang Nidar is known to be a controversial person I agree. People not agree tt he is part of budda dal but to say they dunno about him..that kind of hard to believe..

Also Nihal Singh is the Jathedar of Budha dal wht u trying to say by saying he is not the best nihang...go read about him....

due get yr facts right before you speak..

Knight Singh,

1 - From some persons I know who personally are part of the Buddha Dal, and have spoken themselves to 'senious nihangs' of Buddha Dal, they do not know him (I have no way to assess what they're saying, but that is what I've been told)

2- Nihal singh is, as far as I' aware, jathedar of harianvela. My mothers chacha jee has good contacts with him and mets him every month, and on his visit to UK a few years ago, we went and personally met him. I was not impressed with some of his behaviours.

I do not need to read anything on any website, I have seen enough in real life. Sorry to disappoint you.

Also go to Punjab, and ask anyone what he said on TV about the movement after being tortured by the police.

Bhull Chukk Maaf

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh,

Just one question, why does it concern you so much what the nihangs do???

Live your life, get close to your Guru and sing his praises.

Is there need for posts like this??

Will cussing the nihangs get you closer to rabh??? will it help u achieve salvation???... Thought not.

After all,

ham nehee cha(n)gae buraa nehee koe ||

I am not good; no one is bad.

Look at yourself, before looking at the "nihangs of today"

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh,

The question that really needs to be asked is why does everyone on one hand wish to "dress up" like a Nihang and then slander them?

Oh let me guess, you have bad ones and good ones, but ultimately we all believe that this is the "true khalsa bana" and that "Nihangs are the original Khalsa" and that even Guru Sahib dressed like this (even though no accounts indicate this!!!) because of some glossy articles and a lot of macho bravado...

...reality check - perhaps it is needed for more than just the Nihangs that everyone loves to detest...truth is everyone actually falls for the 'image' and 'personality' everytime and then we accuse others of idol worshipping!!!

the only thing i wanted to point out was tha nihungs under baba santa singh je did rebuild akal takht using gov money, which was later torn down by the panth AGAIn and rebuilt by singhs and baba thakur singh je

bhula chuka maf

yup tats true....he received money from indra....n rebuild akaaal takht......later the sewa was given to taksaal...

as far as santa singh is concern.....he is now suffering from "korh".....tats wat 1 nihang singh of buddha dal told me bout 2 weeks back......n the current jathedaar of buddha dal is balbir singh

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...&q=sikh&pl=true

Is it just me or are the Nihangs in this video or Nihangs in general completely out of touch with reality?

They talk about fighting injustice and helping people, where were all these so called warriors and brave men when more than 300,000 Sikhs were slaughtered by the Indian govt. during and after 1984? Oops i almost forgot, yea they helped build Sri Akal Takht Sahib with maya from the Indian govt., thats how Nihangs fight injustice?

They're a backward people who abuse the legacy of TRUE Gursikhs who actually DIED defending humanity and Sikhi. And whats with the leader of the Nihangs? He's going to bring them to God??? Only our Guru can do that.

Warriors? please, they sound like a bunch of posers to me!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I just watched this full video... and I guess besides one or two inaccuracies (mostly on the translators part) and the whole 'babjee' thing, I really enjoyed it. It actually made me appreciate a bit more what the nihangs stand for. So considering your point above, I'm not sure how this video shows what you are complaining about...

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...&q=sikh&pl=true

Is it just me or are the Nihangs in this video or Nihangs in general completely out of touch with reality?

They talk about fighting injustice and helping people, where were all these so called warriors and brave men when more than 300,000 Sikhs were slaughtered by the Indian govt. during and after 1984? Oops i almost forgot, yea they helped build Sri Akal Takht Sahib with maya from the Indian govt., thats how Nihangs fight injustice?

They're a backward people who abuse the legacy of TRUE Gursikhs who actually DIED defending humanity and Sikhi. And whats with the leader of the Nihangs? He's going to bring them to God??? Only our Guru can do that.

Warriors? please, they sound like a bunch of posers to me!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bhai sahib ... Can i say something????.. I hope no one takes it to thier hearts...... What is everyone's problem with nehung singh's..... I know that there are some "nang" who act like nehung singh's and do manmat stuff like drinking sukha (pang) and take jerda(tobacco).... But not every1 are like these nang.... I have did sangat with nehung singh which are pure vegetarian.... And where my knowledge takes me!!! harianvelan nehung singh's are all pure vegetarian... We are calling them poser,fakes,seeking for attention etc... Not all of them are like that.... By we commenting them with this kind of names we are also calling these names to our puratan nehung singh like baba deep singhji.... Who said that there was no nehung singh in he dharam yudh morcha in 1984... There is alwayz a nehung singh beside sant baba jarnail singh ji ... The main point of me to write this is STOP COMMENTING ABOUT NEHUNG SINGH'S... no.gifno.gifno.gifno.gif

SORRY IF ANY1 FELT BAD .....

BHUL CHUK MAAF KERNI....