Kps Gill

Several years ago a Singh in Belgium gave him good shithar, since then he has curtailed his travelling. Also with the prosecution of a former Afghan warlord in the UK last year for human rights abuses, I think people like Gill are extra careful about where they go. As we know from the Pinochet case diplomatic passports do not give 100% immunity to prosecution.

If we could get ourselves organised and prepare a chargesheet then when he comes for the London olympics we could put the bugger behind bars.

Also I feel we should be preparing for any possible visit by Gill to the London Olympics by raising money to issue adverts in a few of the tabloids to let the UK public know about his genocidal policies. Also the issue should be raised with MPs etc to ensure if he visits the UK he will be prosecuted.

Several years ago a Singh in Belgium gave him good shithar, since then he has curtailed his travelling. Also with the prosecution of a former Afghan warlord in the UK last year for human rights abuses, I think people like Gill are extra careful about where they go. As we know from the Pinochet case diplomatic passports do not give 100% immunity to prosecution.

If we could get ourselves organised and prepare a chargesheet then when he comes for the London olympics we could put the bugger behind bars.

Also I feel we should be preparing for any possible visit by Gill to the London Olympics by raising money to issue adverts in a few of the tabloids to let the UK public know about his genocidal policies. Also the issue should be raised with MPs etc to ensure if he visits the UK he will be prosecuted.

How do we prepare a chargesheet? Do we need an official group to do this or can members of the community do this?

hahaha chargesheet?! Do we as Sikhs still have a false belief that the judicial systems that have failed us for 15 years will give us justice now? A true Sikh of the Guru would take it upon himself like Udham Singh did. It seems you are quite easily satisfied with the life imprisonment of KPS Gill.

hahaha chargesheet?! Do we as Sikhs still have a false belief that the judicial systems that have failed us for 15 years will give us justice now? A true Sikh of the Guru would take it upon himself like Udham Singh did. It seems you are quite easily satisfied with the life imprisonment of KPS Gill.

I think you should read a bit more before jumping to conclusions. The Indian judicial system has failed us just like the Afghan judicial system failed the victims of the Afghan warlord convicted in the UK last year. This wil be very different. If we have credible witnesses (as in the Afghan case) then we too may be able to get justice in the UK.

Putting together a chargesheet, involves things like getting eye witness statements etc etc then this can be handed to the police in the UK in the event Gill comes out of his cave. The police can then contact the witnesses and complete their own investigation. If the police fail to do anything then there is always the possibility of bringing a private prosecution.

I think you should read a bit more before jumping to conclusions. The Indian judicial system has failed us just like the Afghan judicial system failed the victims of the Afghan warlord convicted in the UK last year. This wil be very different. If we have credible witnesses (as in the Afghan case) then we too may be able to get justice in the UK.

So would you be content with him being imprisoned for life? Because thats as far as it will go if he is charged. They won't hang him like our shaheeds Sukha & Jinda, Satwant & Kehar Singh were.