Mera Bharat Mahaan And Some Information On Good Friend Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Mrs Sidhu

Sas sri akal my brothers and sisters,

My name is Mrs Bavita Sidhu. Girls you can call me your sister, my brothers you can call me bhabi ji. I am personally sick of ppl who go to our mother land and slag it off really badly. On the train one day back from University a man was talking to his friends about when he went to india (sada bharat mahaan!) and i heard him mention, that at the Golden Gurdwara one of the sangat told him and his freinds off for not having thier heads covered, and he replied to this by saying, " what are you going to do go round and tell everyone to cover thier heads were men not girls we don't have to cover our heads" . A gurdwara is a Gurdwara and regardless of weather your'e female or male EVERYONE SHOULD COVER THIER HEADS, BOYS AND GIRLS! Then he carried on in this way making our Inida look SO BAD. If anyone is going to slag off my beautiful country then just don't go there. On a more happier note, my husband Navinder (Ji to me) is a devotee of Peer Baba Ji but unfourtanelty being born in the UK i have not got enough information on Peer Baba ji What I do know is that Peer Baba Ji was good friends with Guru Gobind Singh Ji and I really want to impress my hubby by knowing lots about peer baba ji. My husband and I ARE sikhs but I would really like to know about Peer Baba Ji a lot more so if any one has any knowledge on the former topic i will be really happy and thankful. May our Guru bless you all. Thank you

tongue.gif : tongue.gif : tongue.gif : tongue.gif :

Mrs Bavita Sidhu

india's constituion says sikhs are hindus, article 25. don't be so proud of your bharat mata. India has murdered over 200,000 sikhs, learn your history if your a sikh.

my husband Navinder (Ji to me) is a devotee of Peer Baba Ji

are you talking about pir budhu shah? He sacrificed his sons in guru ji's army. how is your husband a devotee of pir budhu shah?

sikhs are only devotees of sri guru granth sahib ji. please read sri guru granth sahib to learn about sikhi. please. bhaabi ji.

Pir Budhu Shah was a Muslim saint who lived at Sadhaura, about ten or fifteen miles from Paunta Sahib. He was well known for his piety and had a large number of followers. He had heard of Guru Nanak and his mission. He had also learned that Guru Nanak's throne was then occupied by Guru Gobind Singh who was staying in the neighborhood. Ultimately he decided to visit him. The Guru seated the Pir near him who beseeched," Pray! tell us how one meets God Almighty." During the discussion the Pir humbly submitted to the Master. There was a glow in the eyes of the Guru which radiated Divine Light and the Pir exclaimed with sudden joy," Allah-hu- Akbar!" - Great is God Almighty. After a while the Pir confessed," Master, I was spiritually blind and you have shown me the Light." Blessed are the souls on whom the Guru bestows the divine grace.

The Guru remained about three years at Paunta Sahib and his fame attracted poets, singers and learned people to his court. During this period he composed Jap Sahib, Swayas and Akal Ustat.In Akal Ustat he writes:

"Without Thee (God) I worship none Whatever boon I want, get from Thee."

The Guru makes the above point clear in his thirty-three Swayas:

"Some fasten an idol firmly to their breasts, some say that Shiv is God,some say that God is in the temple of the Hindus, others believe that he is in the mosque of the Musalmans, Some say that Rama is God, some say Krishna, some in their hearts accept the incarnations as God, but I have forgotten all vain religion and know in my heart that the creator is the only God." (Swaya- XII)

"Why call Shiv God, and why speak of Brahma as God?. God is not Ram Chander, Krishan, or Vishnu whom ye suppose to be the lords of the world.

Sukhdev, Prasar, and Vyas erred in abandoning the one God and worshipping many gods. All have set up false religions, I in every way believe that there is but One God." (Swaya- XV, Guru Gobind Singh)

http://allaboutsikhs.com/bhagats/pirbudhushah.htm

this site has som einfo...some info on this site is a little iffy but should be enough if this is the same Pir your talking about.

SAT SRI AKAAL => The Immortal Being Of Truth, part of the War Cry of Sikhs, Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akaal (Roughly translated Speak and be content, the immortal being of truth).

Sas Sri Akal = The Immortal Mother In Law.

Unless that is what you meant, in which case your mother in law loves you.

Savita Bhenji,

Although I do not agree with that guy who refused to cover his hed in a Gurdwara, since it is the protocol of Gurdwara to always keep your head covered.

On the other hand, the guy who does not like India (tuhadi Bharat Mata), probably has enough reasons to do so.

Leave ti to home, it's his opinion. He probabyl has a good reason for not liking your Bharat mata (Mann Quam Liye Kurabn Bhaji has mentioned a few possibilities).

Just respect that he disagrees with you :lol:

Guest militant singh

Sas sri akal my brothers and sisters,

My name is Mrs Bavita Sidhu. Girls you can call me your sister, my brothers you can call me bhabi ji. I am personally sick of ppl who go to our mother land and slag it off really badly. On the train one day back from University a man was talking to his friends about when he went to india (sada bharat mahaan!) and i heard him mention, that at the Golden Gurdwara one of the sangat told him and his freinds off for not having thier heads covered, and he replied to this by saying, " what are you going to do go round and tell everyone to cover thier heads were men not girls we don't have to cover our heads" . A gurdwara is a Gurdwara and regardless of weather your'e female or male EVERYONE SHOULD COVER THIER HEADS, BOYS AND GIRLS! Then he carried on in this way making our Inida look SO BAD. If anyone is going to slag off my beautiful country then just don't go there. On a more happier note, my husband Navinder (Ji to me) is a devotee of Peer Baba Ji but unfourtanelty being born in the UK i have not got enough information on Peer Baba ji What I do know is that Peer Baba Ji was good friends with Guru Gobind Singh Ji and I really want to impress my hubby by knowing lots about peer baba ji. My husband and I ARE sikhs but I would really like to know about Peer Baba Ji a lot more so if any one has any knowledge on the former topic i will be really happy and thankful. May our Guru bless you all. Thank you

tongue.gif : tongue.gif : tongue.gif : tongue.gif :

Mrs Bavita Sidhu

MERA BHARAT MAHAN lolllllll what a joke Bharat makes me sick ''Sareh Jhahan Seh Ganda Hindustan Inkha(India luvas) I spit n the indian constitution i would burn evry india flag if i could .........Khalistan ZINDABADH MER DESH PANJAB KHALISTAN MAHAN

I wudnt say Mera Bharat Mahan ....but at the same time i wudnt say that this is bad country now ...since i owe a lot to the Country and im lving in this country ...

namak <admin-profanity filter activated> te main ni karni.

I dont think the sikh holy land called Khalistan (the land of pure people)is gonna be so pure and u are going to attain every human right...bloody so many corrupt sikhs in Punjab itself.

Some Sikhs are trying to change the current situation in India and making betterments in the current scenario of Indian Constitution(Manmohan Sing) and some re just finding reasons to proove this place is worse than hell and our so called Tailor made Holy Land is gonna be the most joust and free frm ny corruption .

Bavita ji,

SAT Sri Akaal,

From your post somehow, I get the impression that you are new to Sikhi or that you are born into a Sikh family but do not know much about Sikhi. (like many of the young people, who think Sikhism as just a cultural identification). Also I noted that you wanted to know about some “Peer Baba” to impress your husband. From that I again form the impression that you are also a newly married person. So please, allow me to wish you very happy journey in marriage. Assuming that you are new to Sikhi, I am going to write a few lines about being a Sikh and following a “Peer Baba” or a “Sant Baba” who are appearing every day by the dozen.

Sikhism is a way of living. Sikhism is a view of the world much different from any other religion; nothing comes close to it. I would say Sikhism is alone in its domain by itself, it has no companion.

The “spiritual authority” in Sikhism is Sri Guru Granth Sahib (the Sikh holy book). Sri Guru Granth Sahib (also sometimes abbreviated as SGGS). SGGS is written in poetry genre. So the meaning of the its passages do not become very clear till you read the entire book and reflect upon what is written in it. When one reads SGGS one finds that the subject matter it deals with are the the fundamental questions ( among many other things)

- What God is .

- What a human being with respect to God is.

- What consciousness is.

- How a human being can become aware of his/her consciousness and develop it to the point where he/she can feel the presence of God every where. At that point SAT ( the Truth - truth about every thing) becomes your guide (SAT GURU) for action you take to live by.

So to develop one’s consciousness to this point is a journey. That is the path a Sikh takes (Sikh means leaner / disciple of this path mentioned in the SGGS). It is a long journey. There are no short cuts to it. Many “cultural” Sikhs do not understand this, They see people from other religions where a priest whispers something to a "deity" or a “higher power” and claim that ”you” are blessed and everything will be alright. Here enter many a “baba”. These babas claim that they can do miracles and make your life easy if you follow them. They target Sikhs in particular, because they have found that many Sikh do not understand their own religion and that Sikhs are also well to do and generous in giving money to these type of false babas. But SGGS tells us that there is no one between your consciousness and God. All these babas (even if they are able to perform miracles) are as mortal as any other human being.

So to impress your husband, I would suggest that you read Sri Guru Granth Sahib and try to understand what it really says. The main text of SGGS is in Gurmukhi. If you do not read or understand that, there are a few “online” translations of SGGS. May some one post a link to those sites.

Now about the PeerBaba you may be enquiring about. Sikhs do not have “peer babas”. Peers are muslim holy men. Similarly there are “Sant Babas”. Many Sikhs looking for short cuts start to follow some of these babas if they are living; or start to “worship” some baba if he is dead. My suggestion is if you are a Sikh do not follow anyone else other than the path described in SGGS.

By the way which “Peer Baba” are you enquiring about?