Motivation

Guest .

das crazy.....ur pretty lucky actually:P :lol: .....mayb yu should just stick to gurbani pray.gif ....and if yuo do study....study b4 goin to sleep....keeep askin waheguru for himmat.....i dun think u bein selfish.....its just all da love you have for guru ji :TH: and well....you have to push urself into studyin......i stopped wakin up amrit vele and this morning i told myself that im not goin back to sleep cuz this is ridiculous and i did wake,do paath and i felt so proud :wub: .....think uv it as.......since ur not studyin ur upsettin guru ji cuz education is important if ya wanna face kalyug.....u'll need it for ur future life,hana??.....guru sahib will help you veerji/panji :TH: ....dont worry buot it....just get more serious bout studying yet dont forget simran/gurbani either :@ ....hope this helped!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!!!!!!!

wjkk wjkf

i tthink sum responsibility is what u need or a boost for ur sikhi. if ur in the GTA area, theres a great group of kidss that run the GGSCF, join them, there all ages and their fantastic. visit their website for event days, meetings, etc. its www.ggscf.com. there fabulous. u can also attend the gurmat class on Fridays @ seven at dixie gurudwara if ur in GTA agan. if u want other ideas u can send me a message by clicking on canadian_sikh and i can give u more specific ideas. hope it helkps,

bhul chuk maaf,

wjkk wjkf