What Is Ur Worst Habbit?

Guest worst person

WJKK WJKF

parwinder veerji,sometimes i cant concentrate either....but first uv all you should have ur eyes closed rolleyes.gif ....then you should be in a nice quiet spot,its all peaceful,and well you see the best time to naam jap and the best time you can get the real ras and pyaar from it is amritvele....in a quiet room with the lights off and your eyes shut and its like 3a.m. in da morning.....its beautiful d_oh.gif ......ima not really sure but when you cant really concentrate it mite mean yuo're not in the mood of doin simran,but we should alwayz do simran....and welll maybe like just sit down and try to get your mind focused on that one name:WAHEGURU.....start off sayin it in your mind then slowly into whispers.......im just tellin you things ive heard from others and wat i experience myself and ima moorakh,i must have made so many mistakes,sorry for that blush.gif ......and welll practise it.....do it all da time....and soon you'll be focused on it and you'll be japping naam wen you least expect it :TH: .......real sorry for all da mistakes ive made.....BHUL CHUK MUAF....hope this helps veerji!

WJKK WJKF

Guest Guest

Fateh

lots uv people are going through that veerji/panji....try stayin away from that kindas sangat....and keep doin naam simran...i know its hard to get away from kaam.....but guru ji is watching....wen it comes to KAAM you have to learn to controol ur own mind.....dass da main thing for this particular avgun....control ur mind and repeat simran.....it will work out sooner or l8r!!BHUL CHUK MUAF!!

Fateh

Long Walks.

I Always end up going for really LONNGG walks, everyday, when they should be jogs. And then I get into thinking mode, and I dont like thinking.

Then I dont get time for hmw e.c.t e.c.t

And then and then and then..

I just cant focus man. wacko.gif

Fateh!!!!

:lol: .....haha....same here......wenever i sit down to do hmwk......da first half hour or so ima just sittin there thinking.....i can get so absent minded sometimes i totally forget where i am wacko.gif ....and really once my moms like g2 da kitchen and get me a plate......and ima so absent-minded da next thing ya know ima in da laundry room blush.gif .... :@ ...its pretty dumb....but i cant help it.....ima such a deeeep thinker....and i dun think das really good,is it? bhul chuk muaf!

Fateh!!!!

Fateh

i can never control my emotions....especially wen crying......if ima really upset.....i just start crying in front uv evryone especially like today......no one let me go to this keertan program.....and we goin to a wedding....i was in da van.....and my eyes just started fillin up wid tears...how can i stop this?.....i cry like mad and i cant stop wen ima reeeeeeeeeaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyyy sad..........waheguru!!

Fateh