(((guru Gobind Singh Ji)))

WAHEGURU JI KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

SAT SRI AKAAL,

1984 ((GURU GOBIND SINGH JI)) BIRD CAME TO THE GOLDEN TEMPLE BEFORE THE ATTACK TO THE GOLDEN TEMPLE. THE BIRD WAS CRYING......

THEY WILL BE ANOTHER WAR THAT TIME ((GURU GOBIND SINGH JI)) WILL COME.

((GURU GOBIND SINGH JI)) TOLD TO US DON'T MAKE MEMORANDUM OR MEMORIAL.

((GURU GOBIND SINGH JI)) KNOW ((GURU)) JI HAS TO COME BACK TO THIS WORLD FOR SIKH.

SO TO THOSE MONA SIKH PLEASE KEEP UR TURBAN BE A VERY GOOD SIKH TO GURU JI

IF YOU ARE MUSLIM BE A VERY GOOD MUSLIM

IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN BE A VERY GOOD CHRISTIAN

IF YOU ARE HINDU BE A VERY GOOD HINDU

IF YOU ARE SIKH BE A VERY GOOD SIKH FOR ((GURU GOBIND SINGH JI))

SIKH MUST HELP EACH OTHER SIKH NOT TO MAKE PROBLEM.

YOU CAN SEE TO THE AMERICAN(white) SIKH CAN BE TRUE SIKH BUT WHY YOU CANNOT BE A TRUE SIKH

PEOPLE ARE CONVERTING TO SIKH.

MUSLIM PEOPLE CAN DIE FOR MUSLIM

CHRIS PEOPLE CAN DIE FOR CHRIS

HINDU PEOPLE CAN DIE FOR HINDU

WHY SIKH CANNOT DIE AS A TRUE SIKH(FIGHTING FOR THEIR SIKHISM FATE)

YOU TURBAN IS YOUR CROWN SO IT MEAN YOU ARE KING OF THE WORLD(GABRU)

THOSE WITHOUT TURBAN YOU ARE..................................

post-3336-1146572420.jpg

SEE THIS SIKH CAN DIE FOR SIKH(HE BEEN BOILED ALIVE) KHALISTAN

post-3336-1146572474.jpg

((GURU GOBIND SINGH JI)) WILL RETURN TO THIS WORLD AGAIN....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WGJKK WGJKF , veer, in many of ur posts iv noticed ur enthusiasm 4 monas 2 keep kesh...

SO TO THOSE MONA SIKH PLEASE KEEP UR TURBAN BE A VERY GOOD SIKH TO GURU JI

its about time you realised that keeping kesh does not automatically make you a "VERY GOOD SIKH" ...there are so many corrupted singhs in the world...who are not true sikhs, they only have the appearance of a sikh.. its all about Quality not Quanitity :lol:

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Veer ji I think he's referring to when Guru Gobind Singh said that no one should make a memorial after him in nanded (think it was there) and whoever does, the fate of their offspring will be sealed. Raja Ranjit Singh during his reign made a gurdwara there and we all know what happened to his children.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Veer ji I think he's referring to when Guru Gobind Singh said that no one should make a memorial after him in nanded (think it was there) and whoever does, the fate of their offspring will be sealed. Raja Ranjit Singh during his reign made a gurdwara there and we all know what happened to his children.

Funny that on the one hand people say Guru Gobind Singh Ji told us not to make a memorial (or memorandum as 10199 would say) but on the other side we are told that Guru Ji waits for his Sikhs to visit Hazur Sahib. Why would Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj wait for us to visit a Gurdwara when he told people not to build anything in his memory. grin.gif

The Raja of Patiala built the Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib and it did his family no harm.

WAHEGURU JI KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

SAT SRI AKAAL,

Keeping a turban doesnt make one a better Sikh for i know many Sikhs with turbans who take drugs and smoke(etc).

ANS:YES I KNOW SOME TURBAN SIKH TAKE DRUG ,SMOKE ETC, MONA SIKH IS ALSO NOT A TRUE SIKH..

I AM TELLING WEAR YOUR TURBAN BE TRUE SIKH BE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF SIKH, MAKE

((GURU GOBIND SINGH JI )) HAPPY....YOU MUST SHOW YOU ARE STILL LOYAL TO YOUR ((GURU JI)).

FROM KURTAS:

The Raja of Patiala built the Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib and it did his family no harm.

ANS: I WILL BE FIND OUT THE STORY FIRST .OK .THANK YOU..

FROM PRABHJOYT SINGH

Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaaj is already here in the ropp of Guru Granth Sahib Je Maharaaj Guru Ji never left us They have always been here so i dont realy know what you are talking about and why do you alwas put Guru Gobind Singh Ji's name in ((( )))?

ANS: YES YOU ARE RIGHT ((Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaaj)) is already here in the ropp of(( Guru Granth Sahib Je Maharaaj))(( Guru Ji)) never left us. BUT ((GURU GOBIND SINGH JI)) WILL COME TO FIGHT FOR SIKH. I ALWAYS PUT ((GURU JI)) NAME BECAUSE ((GURU JI)) IS THE FOUNDER OF THE KHALSA PANTH.

I WILL FIGHT SOR SIKH , I WILL DIE AS SIKH ........COULD YOU????