(((guru Gobind Singh Ji)))

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

from akhoza

At the end of the day the past isnt going to change and we could only pray for a better future.

I only hope that our people dont turn into militants like those in the middle east and pakistan instead i hope that all Sikhs understand the importance of education and fight with words rather than the sword.

yes you are right education are important, but problem we must demolished sikh enemy then we don't carry gun, we carry gun is not to kill people but protect ourself (in this situation 1984) and later on).

who call us militant is gorverment and newspaper..........

we are not like pakistan and middle east militant.

actually we are not militant we are khalsa who protec sikh religion.....

((GURU GOBIND SINGH JI)) carry sword , guru ji carry sword because guru ji protecting sikh from the enemy who trying to destroy sikh religion.....

that what we are doing now we are going to protect sikh religion

post-3336-1147184031_thumb.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal.

yes i know that, but now hindus are not last time good but now are bad and trying to destroy sikh

you read then you understan it.

story:

Last week’s announcement by the VHP of putting portraits of Guru Gobind Singh and Sree Guru Granth Sahib in Hindu Mandirs has shocked Sikhs worldwide. The fact is that attacks on the Sikh faith and history have been ongoing for years in order to show Sikhs to be a part of Hinduism.

How Did This Begin?

Brahminism has always feared the Sikh faith. The Sikh Gurus proclaimed the equality of all humanity and rejected practices like caste, holy threads and worship of the cow. The exploitation of simple people by the Brahmin was eliminated. Although Hindu fundamentalists have taken a keen interest in destroying Sikhism for centuries, this latest cycle of Hindu attacks on Sikhism can be traced to 1993. The Sikh Liberation Movement had been brutally crushed in Punjab and was on its final breaths. Sikh villagers were afraid of being identified as being practicing Sikhs and roves of young Sikh men were cutting their hair so that they would not be harassed or killed by the police

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal.

yes i know that, but now hindus are not last time good but now are bad and trying to destroy sikh

you read then you understan it.

story:

Last week’s announcement by the VHP of putting portraits of Guru Gobind Singh and Sree Guru Granth Sahib in Hindu Mandirs has shocked Sikhs worldwide. The fact is that attacks on the Sikh faith and history have been ongoing for years in order to show Sikhs to be a part of Hinduism.

How Did This Begin?

Brahminism has always feared the Sikh faith. The Sikh Gurus proclaimed the equality of all humanity and rejected practices like caste, holy threads and worship of the cow. The exploitation of simple people by the Brahmin was eliminated. Although Hindu fundamentalists have taken a keen interest in destroying Sikhism for centuries, this latest cycle of Hindu attacks on Sikhism can be traced to 1993. The Sikh Liberation Movement had been brutally crushed in Punjab and was on its final breaths. Sikh villagers were afraid of being identified as being practicing Sikhs and roves of young Sikh men were cutting their hair so that they would not be harassed or killed by the police

True Sikhism will prevail i hardly think Sikhs can be called Hindus especially in my family where they all eat beef apart from me since im a pescetarian plus many Hindu ideologies are rejected. I think its awful that Sikh men were made to cut their hair that'd explain why, when i visited Panjab my family there were gasping at the sight of me.

But im a proud Sikh!!!!!!!!!!! :nihungsmile:

True Sikhism will prevail i hardly think Sikhs can be called Hindus especially in my family where they all eat beef apart from me since im a pescetarian plus many Hindu ideologies are rejected. I think its awful that Sikh men were made to cut their hair that'd explain why, when i visited Panjab my family there were gasping at the sight of me.

ohmy.gif gwaaaaaaaaannnn khoooooooooooozzzaaa LOL...u can tell me more next chemistry lesson...haha..

i agree with that, "true sikhism will prevail" always.

but hey...u guys carry on since i dont no much about this topic

ohmy.gif gwaaaaaaaaannnn khoooooooooooozzzaaa LOL...u can tell me more next chemistry lesson...haha..

i agree with that, "true sikhism will prevail" always.

but hey...u guys carry on since i dont no much about this topic

Lol will do :lol:

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

remember"when ALL other means fail it is righteous to raise teh sword", i understand how some ppl are like no we should kill, i feel like that too sometimes but i have to bring myself down and realize that a sikh has to have nimrita(compassion, tolerance). Guru Nanak Dev ji was cussed at and everybody thought they were possessed and bad mouthed them in the beginning, but they remained calm and compassionate-they taught ppl thru compassion and did not have to raise the sword. however our Guru ji showed us circumstances in which we raised the sword as the only means to defend our rights and the Hindus' rights to religion-even then Guru Gobind Singh Ji remained compassionate..man our Guru's were so wonderful, strong and brave yet overflowing with compassion d_oh.gif where have u ever or will u ever hear of jeevans so empowering??

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

the time will come sikh................. you all will be defending sikh faith............

now is our time to defend sikh religion..............

in punjab every sikh house they got KRISHNA picture on their house..........

the time will come every sikh house will be having 10th GURU JI photo.......

and many more..........

10199 what makes u think it is gurmat to have photo of guru gobind singh ji in houses

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

the time will come sikh................. you all will be defending sikh faith............

now is our time to defend sikh religion..............

in punjab every sikh house they got KRISHNA picture on their house..........

the time will come every sikh house will be having 10th GURU JI photo.......

and many more..........

I think having pics of Gurus is a form of idol worship and i worship no other than waheguru.