(((guru Gobind Singh Ji)))

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

the time will come sikh................. you all will be defending sikh faith............

now is our time to defend sikh religion..............

in punjab every sikh house they got KRISHNA picture on their house..........

the time will come every sikh house will be having 10th GURU JI photo.......

and many more..........

wjkk wjkf

yo geeza calm the hell down the stuff ur telling us we no man so keep ya kashera on yeah. Also iv actually stayed at taksal for two months seen how its like and now is our time to do as much as parth as we can untill phisically someone attacks us ok, n why are u always sayin hindu this hindu that let me tell u somthing when i was in india it came in the news and papers that harimander sahib was threatned by a letter that it was gonna get bombed twice and intellgence say it was a so called muslim terrorist group. If ur so brave accusing others cuz there mona (cut haired) n u say u wanna die for ur religion wat are u doin chatin all this u shud start a movement off, sukha jinda when they killed the dushts they wer mona (cut haired) then after they took amrit geez calm down 1984 is just a little paragraph of sikh history all these moghuls have tryed to finish us of but havnt so no will finish us off eva so do ur parth n make ur jeevan first.

bhul chuk maaf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

singha so u sayin we cant have photos of guru's at our house. Where in gurmat it says we cant have photos but i do know it says we cannot worship it. So all those gurudwaras that have photos should not have photos.

10199 what makes u think it is gurmat to have photo of guru gobind singh ji in houses

oh yaar enu koi samjao kuch...... pray.gif

i mean 10199 nu

ohhhhhh i got an idea from his id

i think he is born in 1-01-99 LOL.gif:@LOL.gif:)LOL.gif:@

and now he is 6-7 years old.

Not funny, i suggest you check yourself in for a sense of humour transplant :TH:

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

what i post is true why some are you keep on asking my age and just keep on asking stupid question.....

if you whant to archieve khalistan we must have confidence and sikh must protect sikh but not against sikh...

i dies for sikh

i fight for sikh

i lay my head for sikh

i must protect sikh

i must kill all the enemy of sikh

i take my sword is my own defense and defender of faith

our guru granth shahib ji the belady hindu people burn it..................it mean dehli people.........and....

Im with you veerji.....

I dont care if ur english is crao its about what you mean when you write somethin... its not about wat your write! even if the spelling is wrong.... :TH:

erm..... and could you plz tell me wen guru gobind singh ji is coming and where... i cant wait :T:

oh yaar enu koi samjao kuch...... pray.gif

i mean 10199 nu

ohhhhhh i got an idea from his id

i think he is born in 1-01-99 LOL.gif:@LOL.gif:)LOL.gif:@

and now he is 6-7 years old.

Not funny, i suggest you check yourself in for a sense of humour transplant :TH:

lol

it was a bit funny by the way...

well spotted sunny! :)

The Gurus taught us not just to protect the followers of Sikhism but of any other religion that is being surpressed thats why Guru Tegh Bahadhur gave his life for Hinduism.

wow... what an example! Khalistan is for everyone, not just sikhs... we don't want another partition disaster do we???

singha so u sayin we cant have photos of guru's at our house. Where in gurmat it says we cant have photos but i do know it says we cannot worship it. So all those gurudwaras that have photos should not have photos.

10199 what makes u think it is gurmat to have photo of guru gobind singh ji in houses

What makes you think guru gobind singh ji looks like that????

What makes you think all the guru sahib which are in photos looks like that????

This is the first thing....

Second thing is that what do you get out of photos... i wil tell you what u get... Photos of guru sahibs lead to worshipping and also gives to wrong messege of what the guru sahib gave us...

It is not the body of the guru we are going to bow tooo.... It is the shabad of the guru which is so great..

If we didnt have pictures of guru sahibs we wouldnt have any such problems with worshipping and it would only be the shabad of the gurus that would be so great!!!! Photos also lose us from the main objective of the gurus. It shows us that each and every guru is a different person... When one has a picture of the 10 gurus he think that guru nanak is different then guru angad dev ji and guru angad dev ji is different amar das ji and so on.... All the gurus were all one jyot and all represent the same thing....

please start another thread because i think this is off the topic... But i really dont know what topic there is in this thread... kind of pointless

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

waheguru ji is every where, if you whant to know when GURU GOBIND SINGH JI is coming to this world pray hard then you will get the answer..........

but for sure GURU GOBIND SINGH JI is coming.........

we must be ready....sikhs

Sant Jarnail singh ji khalsa Bhindranwale is not dead.......... you mind is telling you that he is dead,

but you hearts telling you that he is still alive

and will return for sikh fate.

we closed our eyes we don't realise where we are going or heading too... and what is our status

if we open our eyes we will realise what are happening, we will know where we are standing,

something like for our religion .........

evils try to destroy our mothertouge

evils make us fight each others

evils try to give us liquar to make us weak

evils will kil a religion.

evils like a germ for a religion.