Rise Of Fascism

bnp votes will only grow thanks to muslims. no matter how hard we try people are starting to want us out. doesnt matter anymore if you are muslim, sikh, or hindu. we are all the same. immigrants who play the system. we can lick as much politician <admin-profanity filter activated> as we like, bottom line is it wont help.

If this was a decent job I'd hate to see the results of Labour doing a bad job of 7/7! Labour brought it on themselves , they were warned by other countries that UK was being soft on Muslim terrorists and they didn't listen so they got 52 dead bodies as proof of their idiotic policies. Hatred has already been created and it is coming mainly from the Muslim side. Did the Muslims used to face more racism than Sikhs, Hindus or others? No they did not but then they started to bring get too big for their boots with the Rushdie affair. Now they get most of the racism and then they start crying about it.

So what would your advice be on Iraq, pull out the troops and watch from the sidelines as the Shias, Sunni and Kurds start to kill each other? Funny how everytime the US or UK does anything positive they get slammed but then the same people start shouting for intervention in Darfur and other places.

Okay Britain has always been a target for terrorists, whether it was the ancient barbarians, the IRA, or Muslim extremists. In regard the the latter threat, this country was a prime target because of its associations with US foreign policy making. Even if police weree posted at every airport, port, city centre, shopping mall, railway station it would not eliminate such a threat. The bombers of 7/7 were British citizens and its not hard for ppl to smuggle or make bombs. In fact I remember at school when our science teacher used to tell the class how easy it was for ppl to make a bomb at home, he said all that was needed was (gupt on that one lol). But I do agree to a large extent to what you say about Muslims, many are driven by hatred and contempt for other faiths but voting for the BNP isn't a viable alternative.

What do you reckon veer ji in terms of solutions?

Pulling troops out now isn't a good idea, they've made the mistake already but pulling the troops out tomorrow would cause serious instability in Iraq. I wouldn't call it positive. If the US and UK cared so much about freedom then why didn't they intervene in major issues such as Rwanda where 800,000 ppl were hacked to pieces, or as you mentioned Darfur where 250,000 ppl have been killed by militias. Why do they pick and choose their wars. Why have the US continued to prop up military regimes known for human right abuses. After all who made Al Qaeda and supported Saddams dictatorship during the Iran-Iraq war?

BNP have a candidate in each of Brum's wards! they are desparate for votes. Apparently there's a ward (Kings...?) which wasn't actively campaigned by Tories or Labour and the only reason BNP didn't win was coz the votes were split between BNP and the NF!

Yep heard about the black man burning down shops ... don't know what the Black Vs. Asian thing is all about at the moment. Btw, the photofit thing of him looks kinda weird :lol: @

These BNP candidates don't do jack anyway.

Yeah the black dude looks well mean

Can't believe BNP made so many gains. no.gif

Sandwell as well? I thought Sandwell was alr8.....

British National Party supporters claim it is "on its way" after doubling its number of councillors in England.

The biggest gains were in Barking and Dagenham, where it seized 11 of the 13 seats it contested, becoming the second party. One ward has still to declare.

The BNP also won seats in Epping Forest, Stoke-on-Trent and Sandwell.

The party fielded more than 350 candidates and now has 46 seats in England. Before Thursday's local elections it held about 20 of 22,000.

If their is another terrorist attack in Britain, BNP seats will increase and they will go into power. It Labour who will help BNP increase their power, the way they are carrying on now. Labour need to change their cabinet, its getting them into the bad limelight.

Sikhs will have to fight in the future for our rights. It's kaljug.

Black on Asian racism and vice versa, has been there for a long time now. Remember those riots in Birmingham last year. The way the blacks reacted shows that there are some serious issues which need to be addressed. Now there’s this apparently racist one firebombing shops in London. I don’t know about you guys but I've probably had as many bad looks from blacks, as i've had from whites. Racism is rife now in all shapes, sizes and forms. Its not just about whites versus Asians or whites versus blacks no more. Why is there tension between Blacks and Asians?

Black on Asian racism and vice versa, has been there for a long time now. Remember those riots in Birmingham last year. The way the blacks reacted shows that there are some serious issues which need to be addressed. Now there’s this apparently racist one firebombing shops in London. I don’t know about you guys but I've probably had as many bad looks from blacks, as i've had from whites. Racism is rife now in all shapes, sizes and forms. Its not just about whites versus Asians or whites versus blacks no more. Why is there tension between Blacks and Asians?

I think the riots in bham had more to do with the drugs trade than anything else. For instance in the lozells area the blacks deal mainly in cocaine whereas the pakistani's are bringing in heroin so there's competition. There was already tension in the area pre-hand and people were just looking for an excuse, with the alleged rape of a girl they got their excuse.

As for racial tensions your right, its between all groups, it's easy to discriminate against someone who differs from you.

But generally speaking how the other veer ji said, its kaljug- a time of extremes. Human values are constantly being eroded and people are moving further away from Vaheguru, hatred and intolerence just grow as a result.

• 4 weeks later...

WJKKWJKF

I CAN SEE RACE RIOTS KICKING OFF BIG TIME IN THE FUTURE SO I THINK WE SHOULD ALL BE READY FOR IT

THE WAY I SEE IT THE BRITISH RULED INDIA FOR 200 YEARS AND NOW THEY WANNA KICK US OUT ?

SO I SAY WE STAND OWR GROUND IF THEY WANT <mod edited : Please keep a calm tone>