Sufferings N How Was Da World Created?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

waheguruji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

wanted to ask what does sikhi believe about sufferings...such as earthquakes, tsunamies and flloods around the world?

also how and when was this world created.....such as scientist beleive in the big bang or sumat...what does sikhi say on this?....(if there has been a thread based on this topic then could someone please post the link thank ju :lol:

waheguruji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

1. Karma, Nature, God's will, Karma (yes i know i said it twice)

2. Lonliness, Thought/Sound/Shabad/Dhuni all go Boom into Matter, Anti-matter, Sun, Planets, Moon, Earth, Life, Sikhsangat.com, Pheena and then God said blink your eyes once and find me.

Guest ---

Suffering is needed in the world, to know what the meaning of pleasure is. The world, works on opposites, if one did not know how it felt to be hungry then he would not know the feeling of being full up.

Guest guest

yhh k makes sence that for us to know the good we need to know the bad ...but then y do other people have to suffer to set an example such as an earthquake or something?

There are no "other" ppl.

They too have lives of their own you know! Life does not revolve around you, or me, or anyone.

Karma is so complicated, and that is its beauty. Each of our karmas effect ppl's karma around us. And vice versa. Every action by us affects someone else and their actions affect us.

If you start thinking like this for he whole world, even for 1 day of events, you're brain will melt! lol

We can't get our heads round karma, so how will we even think about trying to get our heads round the creator of this - God.

Guest ---

Awnsering the bit about how the world was created.. hmm, I dont know..but..

There is a buddhist story of a man with an arrow in his eye. Now if the man has an arrow in his eye, he is suffering and the best thing to do is to focus on taking the arrow out of the eye.

Asking questions like, Where did the arrow come from?, Why is it there? When did it happen?

would be a waste of time. These questions would not heal the wounded persons pain, but instead lenghen it.

Another words, One should focus on Eradicating suffering, instead of spending presious time pondering over to questions which are un-anwserable and irrelvent.

Not saying its silly to ask questions like this, but saying its just a little pointless, it does not help to heal the pain of unsatisfaction e.c.t e.c.t that most of us go through each day.