Amritwela..

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Vahegurujeekakhalsa,Vahegurujeekeefateh!

Sangat jeeo, i have a problem and im not sure why. All of a sudden i cant get up for amritwela. I did it before, everyday! and now i cant get up before 6 (cant get up for about the last week now)... and then i have to rush to get to school. Amritwela is so important to me. Ive done ardaas to gurujee to ask him for himat to wakeme up for the ambrosial hours yet i havnt yet. I know my physical body is weak, and i dont deny that. Does my body need more sleep, becuase my irons low? im weak? im always sick? Im really un healthy and for reasons i dont

tell my parents that. so nobody really knows... i dont know what to do. I feel like crap everyday when i go to school and havnt woken for amritwela. Vaheguru...

Bull chaak maaaph karnee jeee.

if you're not healthy, then even God might be telling you to start taking care of yourself if after numerous ardaas, you still can't get up....

remember, you're not doing anyone or anything any favours if you're torturing your body to be religious... you may not know it, but maybe your body is suffering...it needs to be tended to.... if you're vegetarian, then you must find alternate sources of protein. it sounds like you're iron deficient for sure, but if you dno't know, take a piece of gold (real gold..not plastic fake stuff)..and rub it on your forehead...like..sterak it across your forehead..if the gold leaves a mark on your forehead that means you're iron deficient..if the gold does not leave a streak, then this means chances are..you aren't

start taking care of yourself more. then things will fall into place

WJKK WJKF

omg!!!....veerji/panji....the SAME EXACT thing is wrong with me....its been like a week and a half since i totally stopped this.....and i too do ardas to guru ji asking him to bless me with himmat but i just don't get it....my alarm clock goes off evry morning at 4a.m. and i just shut it off and go back to sleep no.gif .....and i hate myself for that :lol: ......i dun get it....why am i doing this???.....i really need help!!!

WJKK WJKF

Sangat jeeo, i have a problem and im not sure why. All of a sudden i cant get up for amritwela. I did it before, everyday! and now i cant get up before 6 (cant get up for about the last week now)... and then i have to rush to get to school. Amritwela is so important to me. Ive done ardaas to gurujee to ask him for himat to wakeme up for the ambrosial hours yet i havnt yet. I know my physical body is weak, and i dont deny that. Does my body need more sleep, becuase my irons low? im weak? im always sick? Im really un healthy and for reasons i dont

tell my parents that. so nobody really knows... i dont know what to do. I feel like crap everyday when i go to school and havnt woken for amritwela. Vaheguru...

Bull chaak maaaph karnee jeee.

wjkk wjkf

hi chandan, u never told me u abojut this amritwela sitch, e me.

wjkk wjkf

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

veer ji i see where u are coming from. Its annoying as heck that when one attempts to get up it is mere impossible to do so. But, with guru di kirpa, these few things have worked for me:

dont watch tv/movies or listen to filthy music (listen to kirtan only!)

also the reason u can get up is because when ones paap gets so heavy it prevents them from getting up...so basically it also depends how much naam ur japping...if ur not japping enough getting up will be even more hard...trust me when i say if ur japping LOADS AND LOADS of it u can lower ur sleep to little as 4 hours and u'll be fine..but for now go sleep on time like 9pm/10pm...also do ardaas like u really want amritvela and goto guru ji and ask for it there too!!! also u need abit of a sharda boost like do sangat, listen to katha and stuff it'll make u wanna get up for this beautiful time of day.

If none of this works here is another suggestion..you may have to work your way in..what i mean is set a routine to jaap naam in the day. slowly ur mind will get cleaner and u'll be able to get up....guru kirpa karan!!!

Guest Guest

japmans, what color is the streak if you rub gold across your forehead? :lol:

hunjee i did that too japman paaji, i dont seee what its suppose to do?... confused

lollllllllll obv if you tried and didnt see a difference then you got nuthin to worry about tongue.gif

put d alarm clock on other side of room. as soon as u hear it fill ur lungs up wid air, n say vaheguro, n sit up at same time, n den u gta switch it off cuz ul wake evry 1 else up, n den wen u out of bed to switch it off, DO NOT GET BAK IN! den its purely ur own fault if u do

p.s. this isnt frm me, some 1 else tld me 2 say it 2 u, as i aint amrit vela singh, n i am a paapi

Guest Guest

the streak is supposed to be dark... i dunno if this is some indian myth or something, but i heard it from a friend who's pretty knowledgeable about these things...

the streak, if it leaves a dark mark, then that means you're most likely iron deficient.