My Mate Is 18 Dating A 13/14 Year Old Girl

Guest HELP

Guest HELP

FATEH TO All

Yes my m8 is a 18 year old singh however he has a intimate relationship with a 13/14 year old girl who jus had her first SATS test today! Btw we are doin A-levels. recently i felt quite disgusted as i saw him on the bus giving her wot he calls 'mittiaya' and i cudnt help thinkin that if i had a sister so young and a man his/my age was gettin that close i would aim to hospitalise him. I spoke to him today and i sed me and all the lads think its wrong and he agreed it was wrong but he sed he did not want to split up with her and he is not gettin sexual with her to try and justify his relationship. His girl has gujjarati roots and is a hindu but i did not lecture him about this as i didnt wanna act like im a angel. do you think i should say nething else or shall i leave it there and let him continue giving her 'mittiayah'?

Fateh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is probably going to ruin that little girl's adolesence. Girls at that age have no idea what they are doing...much less know a thing about what a relationship is.

What can you do excpet to offer your advice, BUT if you strongly feel that he is taking advantage of her then it is your Duty/Dharam to step in and take the necessary step, by first, confronting him once more. Second confront his parents. Don't just go stragith to his parents, warn him of what he is doing is wrong and as a friend you have a right to do this.

I am sure your buddy is a good guy, perhaps he is just a bit too eager to have a relationship/girlfriend. If he consideres you his Friend, then you need to give him a peace of your mind. It is not so much to do with him, but think of that little girl who is just growing up, learning the ways of the world. Girls can be and mostly are very emotional at such a young age due to their naive nature. Your friend needs to be Mature about what he is doing. Perhaps think about what he is going to put this young girl through when they break up, unless he is planning on marrying her.

What exactly did he use as a justification? If he is using the Love card, then i'd say he truely is being dillusional, He might have an idea, but at the age of 13/14 one has no idea what Love is and the complexities of it and the emotional storms that it creates. Tell your friend that for her sake, for her future just stop. Wait till she is 18 or 19 so she can be mature enough to make a decision.

Do you truely or does he truely feel that she is mature enough to make a decision about having a Relationship? Are you in the States/UK/Canada or India?

btw the religion or ethnicity of the girl is compleltly irrelivent.

i 2 am 18...errrrrr!!!

he's in the wrong...he cant justify the situation just because their is no sexual relations..i mean u say the "mithiaan" r stiil there :\ eww. maybe the 5 year age gap would be ok if they were adults but they'r not. as pheena bahain ji correctly says, this girl is very young and naive, she may seem mature but truth is she's not , girls are all over the place at that age...

u were right 2 confront him- i think u shud do it agen-& agen- & agen-& agen until he listens :lol: if that fails go to his parents...or maybe he has an older sibling that cud knok sum sense in2 his THICK head :@

i mean he must have cousins that age????!!!!!

if he cannot see what he is doing is not right....he's tapped in the head... ohmy.gif

yeah its kinda ridiculous .... 18 year old with a 13 year old ..

as pheena bahain ji correctly says, this girl is very young and naive,

and i always thought pheena was a veerji?

ohmy.gif i did it again!!!!!!! Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy blush.gif