My Mate Is 18 Dating A 13/14 Year Old Girl

Guest HELP

Fateh

veerji......now das a real problem.....especially wen shes 5 years younger then him no.gif ....you should real put some sense into him before he really geos too far :lol: .....and she will be in a lot uv trouble cuz she has no clue about wat shes doing...i know shes at fault too but girls at this age just think they can control a guy wen they cant.....so try to make that mate uv urs understand and if necessary inform his parents....cuz you can neevr know......ima not sayin ur frend is bad yet.....just in case....hana? :TH: ....pleez forgive me for mistakes....BHUL CHUK MUAF!!!

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its kinda ridiculous .... 18 year old with a 13 year old ..

as pheena bahain ji correctly says, this girl is very young and naive,

and i always thought pheena was a veerji?

ohmy.gif i did it again!!!!!!! Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy blush.gif

i'll let it slide this time, but next time im gona have to put somebody down!!! :bringitondude

wow i thought dating a 14 yr old at the age of 15 because they r young..

matey just killed it.

..now lets kill him :lol:

Jokes. Maybe hes attention-seeking. Think about what kind of impression you giving to Sikhs?! What abt Sahibzaade.. Are we NOT their brothers?!

Think. Would Sahibzaade have done this. If not..y not? Then y should U?

Vahegurujeekakhalsa,Vahegurujeekeeefateh

Veerjee, first of all i am very sory to hear that you are in such

a situation.

Personally, my flat out response would be too, talk to your friend. Ask him what his intentions are? Why is he dating her? Does he really like her? and etc. Dont 'intrude' on his life exactly, but ask questions here and there to understand his reasoning of dating a girl at all really. She should be his sister not his girlfriend, but thats a different story all together. Really though, if he's not doing anything bad to her (i,e assult, forcing her) or have bad intentions there is nothing you can do to stop him really. This situation is his own.. between him and gurujee. At some point, your going to have to let gurujee take care of him and his problems.

Please, bull chaak maaph karnee jee.

Vahegurujeekakhalsa,Vahegurujeekeefateh

I think some people are getting of tracks here... the issue should be age of consent in the eyes of the law of the country you live in. Not the age gap/difference.

So for example in UK the age of consent for sexual relationship or marriage is 16.. therefore if a guy of 18 is dating and having sex with a girl under 16 then he is committing an offence with under age girl making him a pedo... that should be made clear to him... if girl/guy is over 16 then in uk they are legal. I don't know about other countries... I think in USA its 18... denmark is 14 ,etc... correct me if im wrong. But as Sikhs they need to remember what the 5 sins are aka lust ... sex before marriage is a big no no!

I know of UK couples who have age gaps of 5+ years, in luving relationships who are doing nothing wrong as they both are adults and able to make decisions for themselves...

I think some people are getting of tracks here... the issue should be age of consent in the eyes of the law of the country you live in. Not the age gap/difference.

So for example in UK the age of consent for sexual relationship or marriage is 16.. therefore if a guy of 18 is dating and having sex with a girl under 16 then he is committing an offence with under age girl making him a pedo... that should be made clear to him... if girl/guy is over 16 then in uk they are legal. I don't know about other countries... I think in USA its 18... denmark is 14 ,etc... correct me if im wrong. But as Sikhs they need to remember what the 5 sins are aka lust ... sex before marriage is a big no no!

I know of UK couples who have age gaps of 5+ years, in luving relationships who are doing nothing wrong as they both are adults and able to make decisions for themselves...

You are right on the govering laws of their countries, but i think most peoples response are more on the lines of values that they adhere to.

Yes i do agree that people can be in a relationship with a gap of 5+ years, but there is difference if this age gaps is between a 19 year old and a 26 year old or 20 and a 25 year old....the older the couple get the age becomes a non-issue as both have reached the age of maturity of making an Adult decision, but this girl is 13/14, hardly an age to be in a relationship and that with a guy who is 18. Their thought couldn't hardly be of the same level. If her boyfriend was her age +/- 1 to 2 years, it wouldn't be a problem as their view on the world would be very similar, their thought would be more similar. But in this situation I don't think that to be the case. But i can only say this from what info has been provided.

There are also obviuos exception as certian individuals gain maturity far faster then their coutnerparts. Hence the necessity of the original poster to know for certain that if she is making this decision because she is mature enough and aware of what she is doing or if she is being led on by this guy. Even then it is difficult for me personally to say that this girl at her age knows the implications of where this relationship could lead to.

wjkk wjkf

Mr. SIngh is an <banned word filter activated> and a pervert. u shouldnt be friends with such people. tell him to break the relationship, if it doesnt work then talk to the girl. if they both dont listen, go 2 there parents becasue tht is just unacceptable at this age. tell him tht if he likes her tht much then wait till she reaches marrying age n then he can marry her but mixerd marriages shouldnt be happenin n e ways. bhul chuk maaf,

wjkk wjkf

Guest HELP

He is probably going to ruin that little girl's adolesence. Girls at that age have no idea what they are doing...much less know a thing about what a relationship is.

What can you do excpet to offer your advice, BUT if you strongly feel that he is taking advantage of her then it is your Duty/Dharam to step in and take the necessary step, by first, confronting him once more. Second confront his parents. Don't just go stragith to his parents, warn him of what he is doing is wrong and as a friend you have a right to do this.

I am sure your buddy is a good guy, perhaps he is just a bit too eager to have a relationship/girlfriend. If he consideres you his Friend, then you need to give him a peace of your mind. It is not so much to do with him, but think of that little girl who is just growing up, learning the ways of the world. Girls can be and mostly are very emotional at such a young age due to their naive nature. Your friend needs to be Mature about what he is doing. Perhaps think about what he is going to put this young girl through when they break up, unless he is planning on marrying her.

What exactly did he use as a justification? If he is using the Love card, then i'd say he truely is being dillusional, He might have an idea, but at the age of 13/14 one has no idea what Love is and the complexities of it and the emotional storms that it creates. Tell your friend that for her sake, for her future just stop. Wait till she is 18 or 19 so she can be mature enough to make a decision.

Do you truely or does he truely feel that she is mature enough to make a decision about having a Relationship? Are you in the States/UK/Canada or India?

btw the religion or ethnicity of the girl is compleltly irrelivent.

Fateh to all

yes i agree that the religion and ethnicity is irrelivant, he said is relationship was a non sexual one and he will save his virginity until after marraige, he did say he loved the girl, we are in the uk and he told me hes not going to change his relationship so sangat ji i have told him my view and there is nothing more i can say because he knows its wrong. Do you think i shud go bak to him and keep telling him to stop gettin intimate or have i done my piece?...i mean he was adamant that hes not goin to change the relationship....is that it?

fateh

Guest HELP

He is probably going to ruin that little girl's adolesence. Girls at that age have no idea what they are doing...much less know a thing about what a relationship is.

What can you do excpet to offer your advice, BUT if you strongly feel that he is taking advantage of her then it is your Duty/Dharam to step in and take the necessary step, by first, confronting him once more. Second confront his parents. Don't just go stragith to his parents, warn him of what he is doing is wrong and as a friend you have a right to do this.

I am sure your buddy is a good guy, perhaps he is just a bit too eager to have a relationship/girlfriend. If he consideres you his Friend, then you need to give him a peace of your mind. It is not so much to do with him, but think of that little girl who is just growing up, learning the ways of the world. Girls can be and mostly are very emotional at such a young age due to their naive nature. Your friend needs to be Mature about what he is doing. Perhaps think about what he is going to put this young girl through when they break up, unless he is planning on marrying her.

What exactly did he use as a justification? If he is using the Love card, then i'd say he truely is being dillusional, He might have an idea, but at the age of 13/14 one has no idea what Love is and the complexities of it and the emotional storms that it creates. Tell your friend that for her sake, for her future just stop. Wait till she is 18 or 19 so she can be mature enough to make a decision.

Do you truely or does he truely feel that she is mature enough to make a decision about having a Relationship? Are you in the States/UK/Canada or India?

btw the religion or ethnicity of the girl is compleltly irrelivent.

Fateh

yes i agree that the roots and religion of the girl arnt important..he sed hes in love with her and as i sed before i already told him to control himself and step bak but he sed he wont change his relationship with her.. we are in the uk and i dnt know if i shud carry on tellin the guy its wrong because ive told him my view and ive told him that its the same view shared by all the lads too...so do i leave it there or do i continue to tell him its wrong....i mean ive dun wat i cud and givin him a piece of my mind and he thanked me for it. please help sangat ji i dnt wanna act like a hero or anythin.

fateh

Fateh

well veerji....as a friend yuo did wat you could and das great! :TH: .....now its just up to your friend and guru ji....we tried our best but wat can we do?.....just leave him for now i gess and yet if it does get even more serious then some action will have to take place cuz who knows.....shes 5 years younger than him and who knows wat he'll staart thinkin :lol: .......although das pretty selfish uv him.....no offence.....is he a sikh?....is da girl sikh???......not much we can do now bro.....its all in guru sahib's hands now pray.gif .....ur friend knows wat will happen.....yet he disagrees......fine......he will face da consequences.....and wats up wid da 13/14 year old girl?....ima almost 13......i would never do dat!!!.....please frgive me for mistakes...hope i didint offend anyone....BHUL CHUK MUAF!!

Fateh