Need Help

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

i need help cos im in a problem ive been friends with this girl for ages,shes sikh as well,all my mates know her and some of my family have met her aswell, we were always close friends, but outta know where she tells me that she has feelings for me i really like her aswell but when me and her start to get close,someone goes and starts giving out to me saying that what im doing is not right,she just started holding my hand stuff like that,just now my family is having a go at me saying i shouldnt be doin this, i still want to be friends with her,with out messing up this relationship we both have,does anyone have any advice for me please.

wjkk wjkf

simply tell her tht u wish 2 remain friends and tht a relationship can be considered when u r much older. tell her in person, if u e her or msn her, she will hate u. but, if u calmy tell her in person, she should be fine. tell her tht watever happened, just pretend it never happened n just continue being friends becuz these types of relationships are idiotic for all tht happens is some1 getting hurt so save it for when ur old enough 2 handle because dating is only a way to choose ur life companion, not for fun. n it should never be done. pul chuk maaf.

wjkk wjkf

Guest Guest

Hi veer ji,exactly the same problem here!!!

me and this guy were gud frends.used 2 go 2 school 2gether,crack jokes with each other.& then he started telling his mates he wanted 2 "go out" with me.i didnt no wat 2 do,i still dont(the situation is still goin on lol...it started last summer!!) do what i did-pretend u never heard them :lol: lol try and ignore it until u are sure in what U want 2 do.

My situation is v similar 2 urs. my family are aware of him.his aware of mine. & it doesnt help when u hav a $***stirrin aunty with nuthin batter 2 do then do nindiyaan abt evry1 elses daughters.

well anywayz, a couple of weeks ago i told him how i felt, i said yeah i do like u 2-but i dont want 2 lose u as a friend

(& we held hands once :@ sorry.lol...omg i hope this isnt the guy im talking about who started this topic ???!!!!! hmmmm grin.gif no it cant be :wub: @ lol)

the thing is bro...if u 2 have a freindship like me & this guy have>> do u really want 2 risk it?? mean & this guy talk abt everything and anything, we are both sikh 2, with the same religious views, same way of thinking, both with aims 2 become amritdhari.

the most sensible thing u could do is wait till u r older..i mean old enough 2 get married lol, that is what im planning on doing. ur parents now u r good freinds with her, respect that they trust u 2 b frends with someone of the opposite sex. if u do become bf/gf obviously keep a level head so it doesnt turn in2 kaam, & try and keep that "frendly" relationship there.

i hope i helped u brother.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSAAAAA VAHEGURU JI KE FATEH :e:

Fateh

veerji.....alll i can say is......maybe you should still just remain friends.....cuz if you start goin deeper into this relationship then you can neevr know wat mite hapen.....if you know what i mean :lol: ......just telll her that you should remain friends for now and if ya wanna relationship maybe start that later wen you actually know wat you doing and stuff.....i dunno.....it depends i gess....if ur really young then you shouldnt start doin this......das real wrong....and as a sikh you guys are more like bro and sis,hana?....pleez forgive me for mistakes,bhul chuk muaf!

Fateh

Frendship is enough if you want to be able to talk 2 them forever. Relationships dont last forever. You will get close for some time, months, maybe even a year! But you'll break up, and ONCE you do, you break your frendship as well.

Its not worth it. If i was in your position i would say NO to relationship.

It messes your head up too. You'll be thinking about her. First its holding hands, before you know it you'll meeting up secretly! Kaam goes out of control. Whenever you talk to her your heart will start racing. Up to the extent that even after months and months since you broke up, you'll still have deep feelings for her.

Trust me; It's not worth it.

Guest hmmm

hmmm, I agree with some of the others, tell her in person how you feel, that you like your relationship how it is - just mates, Romantic nonsence is pointless, and messes stuff up, makes you much more atached and vunerable to things like kaam, ..boys are brothers and girls are sisters!

BUT

I myself was/kinda is in that situation, but me being the girl, I started to develop feelings for my amritdhari friend blush.gif , me not being amritdhari. I decided not tell him, which i'm glad i didnt, cos it helped and is helping me move on and learn..that kaam is baaaaaaad and sucks you in like a black hole. And being a teenager does not help. no.gif

Anyway, I think that was alot off the point -

Just tell her how you feel, and if she doesnt back off..um..try to her avoid her, block her on msn e.c.t, but only for a while, till it cools down...then she'll get the message, otherwise, you'll start getting attached too..then it'll all go haywire then KABOOM.

I myself was/kinda is in that situation, but me being the girl, I started to develop feelings for my amritdhari friend blush.gif , me not being amritdhari. I decided not tell him, which i'm glad i didnt, cos it helped and is helping me move on and learn..that kaam is baaaaaaad and sucks you in like a black hole.

d_oh.gif

Frendship is enough if you want to be able to talk 2 them forever. Relationships dont last forever. You will get close for some time, months, maybe even a year! But you'll break up, and ONCE you do, you break your frendship as well.

That was said brilliantly and its more than 100% true! d_oh.gifd_oh.gif