Enemy Of Sikhs

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

http://ikonkaar.blogspot.com/2006/03/dehli...about-1984.html

you see what dehli people done to sikh and also police force................punjabi police

their will die in sikh hand.................the time will come ...........

if you see the video clip you will fill angry..............just cold down frist

later we will have our time .......................

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

you see what dehli people done to sikh and also police force................punjabi police

these kinda videos really do wake ppl up and see the reality of what has happened to sikhs

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

these kinda videos really do wake ppl up and see the reality of what has happened to sikhs

my bro always downloads these videos and everytime i see them it really BOILS MY BLOOD, but i have to remind myself that the time will come

• 1 month later...

waheguru ji khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

sat sri akaal,

....the clip wont play

....the clip wont play

Jai Ho,

For you the clip will not play .

Even if it plays you will not be able to see it ...'Hindu Andha"

das_nimana je

what ever u think let me tell u that first of all i'm not hindu & why would't the clip wont play for me is it only for limited number of peoples ?

there was no need for the hindu andha remark if a sum hindus support genocides of sikh does not mean they all do.

so my benti to sikhs is stop labeling all hindus has bad.. their were hindus who fought 4 khalistan who were helping the singhs in their missions

like sant jarnail singh said if we spread love is their anything in the world that can subdue us

Guest PunjabSingh

there was no need for the hindu andha remark if a sum hindus support genocides of sikh does not mean they all do.

so my benti to sikhs is stop labeling all hindus has bad.. their were hindus who fought 4 khalistan who were helping the singhs in their missions

like sant jarnail singh said if we spread love is their anything in the world that can subdue us

Im not saying this "Hindu Andha,Turku kaana...".It is written in Gurbani by none other than Bhakt Naamdev who was himself was a brahmin.

Even Guru Nanak Dev ji was against bahmanism.

Every Sikh has to be against Bahmanism otherwise he's not a Sikh but a pagri dhaari Hindu.

Guest PunjabSingh

very true

only if evry singh felt this way we will be very close to creating a independent state :|

Who said Im writing anti hindu remarks ? And who said Sikh state will only be for Khalsas ?

It will be for everyone but will be governed on the principals of Guru Granth Sahib and Akal Takht and not on the principals of Bahmanism as Delhi is governed.

Those hindus who are against Sikh state will continue to be so no matter what you say to convince them.

Sant Bhindrawale also said that let every Sikh man,woman and child know that we are gulaams and that there are seperate laws for Hindus and different laws for Sikhs.

Some examples of gulaami are :

Sikhs are considered Hindus by Indian constitution.

Sikhs perform their marriage by Hindu Marriage act.

Inheritence of Sikh's property is governed by Hindu act of Inheritence.A sikh farmer's boy can not inherit his father's land tell he is 17.A Hindu becomes owner of his shop by birth.

How many Hindus have raised their voice for the atrocities committed on innocent Sikhs since 1984 ?