Dreams...

Guest Pondering

Guest Pondering

I had a dream just the other day...

Baba Jaswant Singh Ji was there and was doing katha, then he directly started talking to me, telling me I was getting to attached to my mum and that she had not got long left, then he showed me a really cool pen, which writes in differnt metalic colours and has a built in lcd clock, and thenn he started to explain the meaning of "om jai jagdesh", but I woke up as soon as he started.

Now, the bit about my mum freaked me out, I've only seen dreams as just dreams, but my mum says if a very holy person visits your dreams it means something..what do you guys think? grin.gif

Guest Pondering

Thankyou Penji.

But I'll admit, i'm not such religious person myself, I've only just started to get into sikhi a ..lil bit.

So your suggestion will be pretty hard for me to do, I have not got so much faith. Yet.

But thanks.

I'm a Penji too.

I had Sant baba Takhur Singh Ji come in my dream:

I never had a chance to have his worldly darshan you see..

It was asif I was part of their group, like part of the taksaal

Then he was shaking his head fomr side to side

as if he was

upset at me. He seemed ashamed of me.

Was quite depressing.. Felt like I did something wrong.

Guest Guest

i dont think u shud read 2 much in2 the bit abt ur mom not having a lot of tym left....think abt it....we are all dying at this point in time, our bodies are degenerating as we speak... etc etc

as suggested before u will find all ur answers in simran, ardass etc

have faith in Guru Ji, is there anyone / else u could be attached 2 as well as ur mom?? u say u'v just got in2 ur sikhi (keep it up! lol) so maybe the dream was 2 get u away from wordly attachment, not just with regards 2 ur mom.. grin.gif

a friend of myn had a dream about Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, he spoke 2 him, he told him 2 gro his kesh and his beard and be a proud singh...

"Was quite depressing.. Felt like I did something wrong."

i'm sure if you look inside yourself deep enough you will figure out what you did wrong ji.

for the original post, all you can do is try to improve your sikhi and do ardas each day for strength. that will help you in dealing with Maharaj's Hukam, whatever that may be.

Fateh

usually wen these kinda things happen......you alwayz start wondering buot different things...wat could this mean?.....wat did i do?....is guru ji mad at me?.....and so on......dnu worry guys....like i sed before....do ardas.....and penji......ima proud dat u gettin da sikhi way uv life....good stuff! :TH: ......jusdt try ur best....i know it will take time......but get ur mind focused......adn just stop worring....guru ji duz evrything for a reason......and u'll understand soon!!!

Fateh

bhul chuk muaf...

Fateh

usually wen these kinda things happen......you alwayz start wondering buot different things...wat could this mean?.....wat did i do?....is guru ji mad at me?.....and so on......dnu worry guys....like i sed before....do ardas.....and penji......ima proud dat u gettin da sikhi way uv life....good stuff! :TH: ......jusdt try ur best....i know it will take time......but get ur mind focused......adn just stop worring....guru ji duz evrything for a reason......and u'll understand soon!!!

Fateh

bhul chuk muaf...

Ok this might sound weird but i had a dream or vision dont remember which but i think Guru Nanak dev ji was guiding me down my stairs slowly it was really weird since i dont understanding how i knew it was Guru Nanak, i dont recall how he looked like and i dont know the purpose of the dream quite frustrating really. :lol:

wjkk wjkf

i no sumtime dreams can really freak u out but u no wat, there just dreams. the dream dont decide when a person is going to leave the earth, the only one th has the power to do tht is God. so dont let ur dreams freak u out. n remember, Guru Sahib told us not to get too atatched to humans cuz one day they got to go, we are not immmortal. so forget the dream and just continue your paath and simran. :TH:

bhul chuk maaf,

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf

ignore ur dreams, there just dreams. they dont decide when a human leaves thsi earth, only God can. we are not immortal sso one day ur mom will have to leave (no offense) so therefore u shouldnt get ttoo attached but u never no when u might leave, u dont even no if ur next breath will come so dont let ur dreams freak u out and just continue ur paath, simran, etc. cool? :TH:

bhul chuk maaf,

wjkk wjkf

Fateh

Fateh

bhul chuk muaf...

Ok this might sound weird but i had a dream or vision dont remember which but i think Guru Nanak dev ji was guiding me down my stairs slowly it was really weird since i dont understanding how i knew it was Guru Nanak, i dont recall how he looked like and i dont know the purpose of the dream quite frustrating really. :lol:

fateh

sorry yo....i dunno dat much......but like......i dunno how to explain wat i wannna say.....and i dun think u would remember how HE looked like anywayz....if it was guru ji,hana?....if ya know wat i mean....well it mite take time veerji/panji...just keep doni paath/simran.....and a sachi ardas!!!!

Fateh